Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I been gone three months and you got one new thread in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been gone three months and you got one new thread in here?

You guys need me! I could keep this place going for months. But you talk smack about me and don't want to play. ;(

1 new message in 3 months. Really. And you guys know all about Tai Ji, and I don't know anything. Pfffftttt!

Happeh,

I will try to say this again as simply as possible.

There are members of this forum that disagree with the way you engage in dialog, not the dialog itself. Your belief that we think "us guys know all" is convoluted, as is your belief that we think "you don't know anything." Many are put off by your tone: the condescension. Personally, I wouldn't care to discuss issues with you, at this time, because of the way you conduct yourself. I have observed your tendency toward this type of behavior on other sites as well. Respectfully, you might consider this a small suggestion encouraging you to try something new.

I have read a bit or your "work." There were some interesting points raised. Others, to me, are hysterical....but maybe not for the reasons you initially assume.

In the event that you were able to show the same openness and maturity as appears to be expected of others, I'm fairly sure there would be members willing to interact with you.

------------
    now what was the purpose of this thread?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
      Happeh,

I will try to say this again as simply as possible.

There are members of this forum that disagree with the way you engage in dialog, not the dialog itself. Your belief that we think "us guys know all" is convoluted, as is your belief that we think "you don't know anything." Many are put off by your tone: the condescension. Personally, I wouldn't care to discuss issues with you, at this time, because of the way you conduct yourself. I have observed your tendency toward this type of behavior on other sites as well.
      You are that small minded huh? You only take information from people you "approve" of? That is shortsighted isn't it?

If a big fat ugly guy offered you gold, you wouldn't take it because he was big fat and ugly?

You would not believe the behavior I put up with, nor the words I listened to, in order to gain my kung fu knowledge. A woman like you would have left the first day after some of the behavior I dealt with from kung fu men.

See. You will get mad I called you a woman. But come one. This is kung fu. If I say mean words, or my attitude is funny, you don't want to learn? You ever watch boxing or MMA reality shows? If you said what you just did, the other fighters in the show would call you much worse than a woman, and you would lose all of their respect.

In the event that you were able to show the same openness and maturity as appears to be expected of others, I'm fairly sure there would be members willing to interact with you.
      Maturity = closed mindedness.

Respectfully, you might consider this a small suggestion encouraging you to try something new.
      Naw. I used to take suggestions from people like you. Until I realized you can't make everyone happeh.

Lots of people listen to me now because I am accessible. What you imply is immaturity is actually an open speaking style that children or adults, uneducated or educated people can comprehend.

If I started talking like you want, I would lose 90% of my audience.

People that talk like you or the way you want? They are a very very very very very small minority in the world. Most people are regular people with little education and an aversion to big words and long thoughts.

I would rather reach 5000 people who are not so smart or stuffy, than reach 5 of you smart and stuffy guys. You smart and stuffy guys would listen, but you wouldn't learn. I bet I could get through to 4750 of those 5000 regular people. I bet I could change their lives for the better.

So I guess that means you and your 4 stuffy buddies are going to be left behind. Close the door and turn out the lights when you are done please.

Comment

case in point. instead of trashing you, my last post was an invitation.
        you declined it.

a good "teacher" takes the opportunities that are given to them. they might understand that they, too, have the potential to grow, change, or, even be
        wrong.

whether a person approves or disapproves doesn't really matter, people just aren't going to want to continue with you like this...interact with you like this, on the net. people are turned off by the condescension, and so aren't interested in communicating with you. you think it's a matter of practicing and/or applying your gongfu. i think you are immature. i was simply attempting to be compassionate and kind -- try something new myself -- but, only happeh can learn from happeh, because, of course, he's so unique.

anyhow, we're on the internet...not "in real life, ' though, generally, it would serve you to treat others with a little respect. if you can't understand this simple "道理," don't be surprised when you get bitten in the a s s.

I bet I could get through to 4750 of those 5000 regular people. I bet I could change their lives for the better.
        conjecture is easy, is it not? but what have you done?

btw, i'm so very mad at you happeh for calling me a woman. now don't you ever do that again, ok? how very painful that was. ouch!! lol....
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
          I would rather reach 5000 people who are not so smart or stuffy, than reach 5 of you smart and stuffy guys. You smart and stuffy guys would listen, but you wouldn't learn. I bet I could get through to 4750 of those 5000 regular people. I bet I could change their lives for the better.
          I bet you could get through to 4995 of those regular people. To hell with us 5 smart and stuffy guys who can add and subtract.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

This thread is kind of funny. The latest post in this section is dated January. o.0

Comment

Now it's November, and this thread is still at the top of the heap.

I guess not to many people know anything about Tai Ji huh?

Comment

Another 3 months gone by without one single post in the Tai Ji section.

Guess I better head to current events if I want to see any people posting here at this kung fu forums.

Comment

It has now been 1 year since anyone posted a new thread in the Tai Ji section.

Shameful.

And you fools chased me away. I could have filled this place with posts every week for the entire past year.

I do not understand you people at all. If you are tough enough to do kung fu, why are you so weak that you cannot talk to someone who speaks in a way you do not care for?

If we were going to fight, I wouldn't even have to hit you. I would just talk in that way you don't like, and you would run away crying.

Shortsighted.

Comment

Enlighten us oh great one. The masses await your wisdom.

We missed you.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X