No announcement yet.

High Level Kung Fu Men are Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK! I'm not sure about physicaly, but I AM mentaly prepared to get roundhouse kicked by an energy sucking vampire cow !

Wait.... I didn't get that right, did I ? I think I missed something !
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Originally posted by baiwanxi
      OK! I'm not sure about physicaly, but I AM mentaly prepared to get roundhouse kicked by an energy sucking vampire cow !

Wait.... I didn't get that right, did I ? I think I missed something !
      The voice of reason and intelligence. Thank you for that serious and helpful contribution to the discussion. Please feel free to share more of your wisdom with us at any time.

Comment

vampires live

This vampire thing is totally true and if you want to see it yourself all you have to do is take the 7 train out to Flushing. Also, i don't know if it is addiction per se... i think if you are shady, and you CAN suck chi, and you see little juicy lambs and sheep full of buddha nature you WILL. Not cows. Sheep. If you are really a politive spiritual leader, you will try and elevate the sheep and not feed from them. At least not past tuition money.

Happeh u do seem to have some issues with females, though.

Query: some people LIKE being sucked.. i think most of the followers of these cults do... and not just because they have extra "tension"... y i wonder? Maybe they are thirsty for spiritual experiences and any access/interaction to that mystic charisma and internal power is better than none.

Comment

"ZENFISTING"..... Good Name

"MYSTIC CHARISMA"..... Good Phrase. It would also make a great band name.

"HAPPEH HAS PROBLEMS WITH GIRLS"...... Good Observation. He also has problems with touching his penis, aparently.

Comment

More womanly gossip and catfighting.

Is it possible for any of you to talk about kung fu? Do you have the capability?

Is this website a trap? It says kung fu but it is really a trap where a bunch of talentless know nothings lie in the dark waiting for people to stumble into the trap, so they can start talking personal things about them?

Comment

If your so upset with russbo's inability to have a serious descussion about kungfu, why stay on here and keep posting? What made you come back? You already knew what the people were like on this forum, so...... it shouldn't supprise or upset you so much now.

Plus, we do talk a little about kungfu from time to time. It does a body good to smile and laugh from time to time, no harm there. Even the energy sucking vampire cows can't stop me from having a good laugh from time to time.

Trying to be the ever supportive type i'll try to get back on point.

You said the "high level kungfu men" are the vampires. But can't say that i've ever really met a high level kungfu man in my life. And on top of that, this high level guy would have to be adept at internal m/a, right? And I know your argument is that you wouldn't know them if you see them, that they would look like anyone else, but I have trouble believing that there are as many of these types out there as you seem to believe.

Do you believe there are people out there that have this ability but don't practice m/a ? Would you still consider them to be high level kungfu men? Being that "kung fu" is time and effort you don't have to practice m/a to be a kungfu man. This I know. But do you really, really believe there are that many people out there with that ability? Do you believe you have this ability, and if so, are you going out and feeding off people like they are your sheep? Or would you not admit to it if you did? A pickpocket will get thrown in jail for admiting his crimes but nothing will happen to the high level kungfu man for admiting he sucks energy. My bet is most people would be more likely to mock him than be scarred of him...

Comment

please, happeh, do the world some good! could you give us names of the vampires already? protect us so that people don't mistakingly go near them and get sucked.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

If your so upset with russbo's inability to have a serious descussion about kungfu, why stay on here and keep posting? What made you come back? You already knew what the people were like on this forum, so...... it shouldn't supprise or upset you so much now.
                  Because of an idea that is one of the foundations of kung fu.

Change.

I expected the people that were here to change. I expected some of them might have left. I expected new people to arrive. If this is an active forums, the membership should be changing constantly. Plus, I don't know if you ever paid any attention or not, but in a forums or any discussion really, you will notice 4 or 5 people talking, and 50 or 100 standing around listening. There is always a large majority of spectators at any kind of event. I believe that some of those hundreds of people on the membership list of this forums are those silent watching and judging types. That is why I try to get people to see that it is not just me and them having a conversation. What is really happening is that we are on a podium in front of the entire world, which is judging and watching us. Someone from Africa, Europe, South America, Asia or North America can come in here, read our posts, and judge who we are and what we say.

I write for those people.

Trying to be the ever supportive type i'll try to get back on point.
                  Oh come on. You are not being a good samaritan. You are being selfish. You are really interested in the subject and you want to talk about it just like everyone does.

You said the "high level kungfu men" are the vampires. But can't say that i've ever really met a high level kungfu man in my life. .
                  How can you be sure that you would know a high level kung fu man if you met one? By definition, he is superior to you. You would not have the necessary knowledge or skills to recognize his superiority.

Do you believe there are people out there that have this ability but don't practice m/a ? Would you still consider them to be high level kungfu men?
                  Yes there are people who have the ability to suck energy but do not practice martial arts. All women naturally suck energy. If any female walks into the same room where you are, energy transference will take place. That is how it works.
                  I am not female so I cannot say, but maybe a woman would say that all men suck the energy out of them naturally, just by being in the same room with them.

Are they high level kung fu men? Yes I would say that. I would say that because they have the ability to control others. Isn't that what kung fu is about? Controlling others by threatening them with violence?

These people do not need to threaten violence. They suck the violent impulse right out of you so that you are left standing there like a sheep.

Do you play video games? There is a great video game called World of Warcraft. In the game, one way to get rid of a monster is to have a character called a mage "sheep" the monster. No matter if the monster is 1 foot tall, 5 feet tall, 10 feet tall, fire breathing or corrupting, the mage can turn it into a harmless, non aggressive "sheep".

That is exactly what women and high level kung fu men do. They suck the violent impulses, or the energy that is required to perform violence, right out of their opponents.

Comment

change starts with yourself

gg nub

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                      How can you be sure that you would know a high level kung fu man if you met one? By definition, he is superior to you.
                      A lot of the "high level kung fu" men I've met over the years, were insecure, egotistical, duplicitous pieces of shit. But their kung fu was good.

Calling them "superior" would be a stretch, lol.

But, I understand what you're saying Happeh.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        A lot of the "high level kung fu" men I've met over the years, were insecure, egotistical, duplicitous pieces of shit. But their kung fu was good.

Calling them "superior" would be a stretch, lol.

But, I understand what you're saying Happeh.
                        Their personal traits do not have any bearing on their abilities. I agree that they may be personally off putting, but that is a personal preference. It does not address the idea of their superiority.

If these men can suck the energy out of you so that you must go sit down in a chair, they own you. If you even think of raising a hand to them, they suck the energy out of you and you go sit in the chair.

Tell me that man is not a superior man, even if he is a total jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                          If these men can suck the energy out of you so that you must go sit down in a chair, they own you.
                          I've been "owned" by quite a few remarkable women in my lifetime, but never a man.

You'll have to explain that to the rest of us that just don't know.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                            I've been "owned" by quite a few remarkable women in my lifetime, but never a man.

You'll have to explain that to the rest of us that just don't know.
                            See what I mean by energy sucking?

Go look people. In every thread I made, this energy sucker makes a one or two sentence post. The post is meaningless. It adds nothing to the conversation. It is just his way of saying "Doc, the owner of these forums, is in this thread".

It is the kind of game they taught him as a doctor. Always talk, always speak up, always say something, even if you don't have anything to say. Make sure people remember you and your face.

And his selfish crass attempts to elevate his status suck the good samaritan energy of giving away information right out of the thread.

That is what vampires do. They see energy and they come running. I am full of energy. You can see that by my posts. I have authored more posts about kung fu in the last week than have been posted in months.

The vampires see that energy and they come running for it. Slurp Slurp Slurp. "What can I say so that I suck the power out of his post and the power moves over to me, because I successfully vanquished him or destroyed his arguments, or made people laugh at him?"

You guys are completely mindless about how life really works. It is so depressing.

Comment

Working...
                            X