Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a true PITA. But, I think I have it all kind of running, though there are about another fifty or so pages I have to add, and, some server tuning up to do to make it serve a little faster. But, you can get the general idea as to what is going on, here:

The site is not "live" to google yet, and russbo.com continues to point to the old HTML site, which will remain in the Archives.

Feedback, as always, is most welcome.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

d, thanks for the preview. i went through most of the areas and played around some. everything looks good to me. it'll be interesting to see how the members's websites work into the overall tone of the site; it will also be interesting to see how they function and what becomes of them. as i've already mentioned to you, i'd be interested in doing a chinese studies site, as well as a translation site (which would include my personal translations of the heart sutra, daodejing, etc.), at a later date.

be well....
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

The new site is live. With most of the content added. Have some more to go.

You can see it at http://russbo.com

Let me know if you see any problems. There are still things I have to fix...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Almost done.

Two more "books" to upload into the new docBooks section, and essentially, the entire old site will have been rewritten and moved to the new format.

Another week...

russbo.com

Comment

New section in the web site proper.

Videos.

You can find it in the Site Menu on the left side. Feel free to suggest more categories; it's easy to add videos, but you have to "register" with the site to be able to upload videos to my server. You can add videos from any of the major current video site; just copy and paste the video's URL into the "add video" section, and edit as you see fit.

Hope you like it.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X