Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you know about the Yin Yang Symbol?

Quote Originally Posted by zachsan

Look, nobody wants to play these games with you. Tell us what you think the connection is and show us your evidence. Otherwise, stop whining about how we're the ones with nothing to say.
    Sorry little boy.

If you want something from me, you will act like a courteous and friendly adult, and then I will deal with you.

I am not going to reward your nasty behavior. It looks like I will have to train you to be a human being, before I train you to be a kung fu man.

I can't be mean without trying to balance it. That is what kung fu is about.

What I want to write in this thread would make me world famous if it was printed in a big newspaper or in kung fu magazines around the world.

What I have to say would change the entire world if it was disseminated by those newspapers and magazines.

I am going to be a historical figure. In the future, people will refer to Happeh and Happeh Theory.
    ------------------------

You can continue with the abuse and ignorance, or you can get in at the ground level and be one of the first people to learn this stuff. It is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    You ban me for making abusive posts. I told you what goes around comes around. When I came back, you said I posted like a baby. I told you you had a bald head like a baby.

You stopped the abuse. I thought you had got the message that aggression gave no benefit to either of us. Then you print that stuff above.

You are a bonehead. You may be rich, you may be a doctor, you may have a fan club, but you are a loudmouth bonehead. No wonder you attract other loud mouth boneheads.

I have not even begun to speak about what I wrote this thread for, and you are telling me I do not know what I am talking about.

You are no different that Gene Ching. Shooting his mouth off before the conversation has even really begun.

A man claiming to be a big shot in charge of things. Ya you are Gene are in charge of things. You are in charge of the Russbo.com daycare center for kids, and Gene Ching is in charge of the Kung Fu magazine daycare center for kids.

Fools like you hold the progress of the entire human race back. Why don't you do everyone a favor and give up kung fu and close down this site? It is people like you and your coterie that make everyone think kung fu is a joke.

Your stupidity and the stupidity of your fellows is hastening the degeneration of kung fu in the western world.
    OK, off to HELL Happeh. There was nothing in my post to warrant this response. Have a good time.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I thought you had got the message that aggression gave no benefit to either of us.
    well, happeh, i was just beginning to think that you actually had the potential for change. but, of all your kung fu knowledge and ability, you still don't know how to respond without reacting first. doc was asking for you to tell everyone what your theories are about the tajitu because he doesn't understand it's meaning himself. he was curious, and was also communicating with you in a very polite manner.

you, my friend, are the abuser.

I am going to be a historical figure. In the future, people will refer to Happeh and Happeh Theory.
    If you really want this to happen, man, you're going to have to change your approach. That's just the way it is. You could be 100% right about everything you're saying and it won't make a bit of difference if you continue to act the way you do. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Jesus or the Buddha calling their detractors babies with little brains.

You're going to dismiss this as "gossipy" or something, but the point is nobody wants to listen to someone who's obviously miserable tell them about the secrets of life. That's just the way it is.

Z, another clue to his psychological makeup. I was almost getting him figured out when he went just a little too far, again.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Almost getting him figured out? I think you might be making this a little more complicated than it is, doc. But I can respect trying to see the best in people.

We can't help him if we don't understand him.

There's another member here, who we watched "evolve" over the years. He's turned out to be a remarkable individual.

russbo.com

Practicing zazen, i find that only by being yin can i reach true yang. Sitting and being receptive can bring the good answer attitude.

Guan Yin Pusa is such a play on word: by being perfect Yin, by purely listening, she can act compassionately, being pure Yang.
    Namo Guan Yin Pusa / Dont create suffering / Dont harm animals!

thats clever. but unfortunately thats a different character altogether and yinyang has nothing to do with buddhism. non-duality.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast