And it all started with a blow job..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it all started with a blow job..

I don't know, but for some reason, this makes me very happy.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

what kind of medical attention could you need after three days in jail? looks like "bubble bursting," as an illness, gets u out... these days.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
      what kind of medical attention could you need after three days in jail? looks like "bubble bursting," as an illness, gets u out... these days.

A nervous breakdown and a rash. Wonder if it was the same rash as this pic???

Plus a favor from a sheriff that likes to help celebrities.
      Now her sentence is for 40 more days. I'm willing to take bets on this. I say Paris really gets out this time with 17 days served, where is the Russbo Bookie?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Steve; 06-10-2007, 04:41 AM.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Didn't realize that she was so ugly. In Thailand when you see a woman do that, you have to wonder if "she" has a dick.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

In all honesty I like her better with no make up.

I hope she rots.

Doc that last joke only could have come from a very warped Xaverian mind. lol

Comment

Xaverian had nothing to do with warping my mind. Part of it is genetic, the other is the result of the nurturing life I've had.

Oh, and make sure you look at this. It's hysterical

Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with Outlook/Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Skype and more.

russbo.com

Comment

lolol Xaverian warped my mind. I remember fantasizing about having sex with teachers I probably wouldn't have coffee with now.

Bubble bursting. lol Good one.

Comment

When I went to Xaverian, all the teachers were male. Some were Franciscan monks. Real monks. Nasty mother****ers. It was a different era, a different time.

And, just for everyone's information, I never fantasized about having sex with any of them. Never fantasized about having coffee with them either.

russbo.com

Comment

I am willing to bet Paris gets released tomorrow.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Free.

Look out world the bitch is free! Does not look too bad for someone who just did time in LA jail.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X