Yo Mortal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Mortal

Hey dude! thanks for meeting up, sorry it was so brief. If you ever plan a trip to the southwest, definately give me a call. I'll show you how we roll 'em in austin

Hopefully next time we'll meet we wil get to do more kung fu.

I'm sorry I wasnt able to meet up this time.
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

For sure! I feel we were cut short.

That was lop sau the wing chun trapping drill. Also that palm strike in xiao hong quan that you do so well is the same as the escape/strike Grados showed on his video.

Next time we could do more wushu outdoors with space.

Peace

Iron cross you should have been there. Next time.

Comment

Yeah next time for sure. Was a hectic week for me though. Job interview, went hiking with this girl, regular training, plus sister was in town from louisiana...

Gah so busy...
        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Iron- no problem man, wont be my last time up there : )

Mortal- next time im up there we should meet up (with whoever else can make it, btw) at central park.

something about that place that I find amazing...

Comment

I love central park too! I usually ride my bike there. Plenty of places to train. Did you go to the northeast part and see the cool foot trails around the lake?

Comment

Back in the days when I lived in New York, going to the northeast part would most definitely get you shot.

How things have changed.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

spent the day in millennium park yesterday biken. great place. now i can see why chicago got the bid for 2012!

sure was't like that in 96.. lol...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                X