the Happeh story, continued....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Happeh story, continued....

Once upon a time there was a guy named Happeh. Happeh was a happy go lucky guy that liked to help people. He didn't care who. He would help anyone.

Since Happeh wasn't rich or a doctor, the only way he could help people was by teaching them about the world around them, teaching them how to think, and teaching them about the evil lurking out there whose only purpose is to ensure they remain dumb animals.

Then evil got Happeh. Happeh is an opponent of evil. Evil works by keeping people stupid animals. If they can't think, they cannot even think of the word evil. How can they fight something, evil, that their minds cannot even conceive?

Evil works by possessing people, or by pushing their own inclinations. Someone very rude put a very nasty thing in Happeh's sig because that person was being used by evil. That person was mad at Happeh. Evil pushed that person just enough so they acted on their anger and changed the sig.

Part of being dignified and having integrity is being proud. Happeh of course could not continue to post with that nasty stuff in his sig. It was like Happeh was posting nasty stuff. No matter what he said, that filthy stuff was in the sig at the bottom.

So Happeh talked to the admin. He said "Admin, it is wrong that my sig says nasty stuff. Someone should remove it since I am prevented from removing it". The administrator did nothing. Happeh always thought it was the admin that did it anyways. Who else would have the ability to change a users sig?

So Happeh left. He purposefully provoked the adminstrator into banning him. It was easy. Happeh is human, the adminstrator is an easily controlled animal. That is why evil could use him to put that nasty stuff in Happeh's sig. A person who is an easily controlled animal can be controlled by anyone. Evil, or someone like Happeh.

The animal did as he was tricked into doing and banned Happeh.

------------------------------------------

Happeh then thought to himself, "these people are obviously not mentally capable of understanding what I am saying. I need higher quality people". So Happeh went to bulletin boards of scientists.

Happeh again started talking to people about reality. The scientists were little better than the first group of people. The scientists were educated and could think rings around the first group of people. But their education made them very stick in the mud. If what was said was not something that jibed with what they learned in school, or what was said in a scientific journal, they did not want to beleive it.

Happeh was first dumbfounded, then sickened by the realization that these scientists were not scientists at all. They were not thinking people who could examine evidence, follow a train of thought, and reach a reasonable and rational conclusion. These scientists were sheep who beleived what scientific studies told them to believe. Or they were beauracrats masquerading as scientists.

If a person gets a degree in office management, their salary is low. But if a person gets a degree in science, and he is nothing more than an office manager, his salary is much higher.

Happeh was eventually chased away by these type of people. Beauracrats who claimed to be scientists, but were really nothing more than glorified office clerks.

---------------------

Happeh was desperate. Regular people did not understand. Scientists did not understand. That left only one group of people. Politicians and leaders.

So Happeh went to a bulletin board where politicians and leaders hang out.

Happeh went to work explaining things. There was a problem though. For all his factual knowledge, Happeh was very naive when it came to people. His naivite was a product of his attitude. Happeh wanted to believe in the best in everyone and that is what he did. So when people did bad things, it was always a surprise.

After some time had passed, Happeh experienced a chilling realization. The politicians and leaders just plain did not care about reality. The only thing they cared about was money and power.

Happeh explained various medical things to this bulletin board. In addition to politicains and leaders, there were hangers on doctors and scientist on the board. Happeh engaged these doctors and scientists in conversation right in front of the politicians and leaders. It was a contest.

Happeh's plan was to show that these "scientists" and "doctors" didn't know anything. He would defeat them in the conversation, the politicians and leaders would see Happeh defeat the scientists and doctors, then the politicians would take heed of what Happeh said and change the world for the better.

Except it did not happen.

What Happeh did not count on was the politicians and scientists and doctors all wanted things to stay the way they are. The politicians have power and money. If they acted on what Happeh said, they might lose that power and money.

If the scientists and doctors listened to Happeh, the hospitals, the doctors, the entire western medical profession, was going to be thrown on it's head. They would be exposed as people who had been harming patients for decades based on their faulty knowledge of the human body and their faulty theories.

What did happen? First they tried to discredit Happeh as is always done. "Crazy, lunatic, fool". Just like every place else, Happeh kept talking. And as he did, the readers could not help but begin to think, "This guy is so confident and can go into such detail about what he says, I wonder if he really knows something?".

That is when evil strikes. When Happeh is making headway.

The bulletin board fired the admin they had, who could not or would not stop Happeh, and hired a hitman. A hitman who wasted no time in banning Happeh.

Happeh tried again a few more times under other names. But the new hitman administrators job was to stop Happeh. The minute Happeh started waking people up to reality, an message about politics or medicine, the admin banned the new account.

Happeh gave up.

If the regular people do not understand, if the scientists do not understand, if the politicians do not want to understand because the knowledge might make them lose their power and money, what was the point?

Happeh believed in a world where people did what was right for all of society. Doctors and scientists wanted to learn what was right so they could help people. Politicians would want to know what was right so they could lead their people to a healthy and happy life.

Instead, Happeh found that people the world over are only interested in their own selfish needs. They don't care about reality or what is good for humanity. They only care about how they can get more money into their bank account, or how they can gain more power to tell people what to do.

I think Happeh died. I think realizing that the world is filled with either complacent sheep or evil selfish animals that look like human beings was too much. Happeh is an intelligent and caring person who wants to live among intelligent and caring people. There do not seem to be any people fitting that description anywhere.

I have not seen a Happeh mind expanding post on the internet in some time.

The last one I saw was at a kung fu forums. Happeh was trying to explain the Yin Yang sign to people. The small minded men who felt that those forums were their playground all gathered together and attacked Happeh.

Before Happeh showed up, all the Noob's looked up to those guys and asked them for advice. Happeh came in, told them they were all idiots who were leading the young astray. The young should ignore those stupids and pay attention to Happeh.

Stupids really hate that. They really hate looking in the mirror and admitting they are stupid. So they banded together, like the people at all the other forums, and they complained to the administrator, like at all the other forums, and the administrator banned Happeh.

What a fool that guy was. I was just about to reveal one of the secrets of the Yin Yang sign. And he bans me because crybabies won't stop complaining that I am making them look like the stupids they are.

-----------------------------

So all you guys talking about this Happeh character? I saw him. I read him. I know who you are talking about.

I am sorry to tell you that I think Happeh is ded and buried somewhere. He left this world in search of the world with intellgent, thinking, listening, dignified people with integrity.

----------------

Happeh did do some good though. I have seen 2 scientific studies that look like they are based on what he said. The wording and the ideas of the scientific studies is very similar to posts made by Happeh on the internet.

Happeh also threw an entire country into an uproar. They will be changed forever by his presence.

That bulletin board with politicans and scientists? It was in a very small country. They all read what I wrote. Events in that country directly followed the posts of Happeh. One of the countries political parties was in an uproar for 3 weeks or a month because of what Happeh said.

So even though people try to say Happeh is stupid, do you really believe that?

How many men do you know that can make the politicians and leaders of a country run around hysterically through nothing more than posting on a bulletin board?
    taken from http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...=489377&page=4
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Instead, Happeh found that people the world over are only interested in their own selfish needs. They don't care about reality or what is good for humanity. They only care about how they can get more money into their bank account, or how they can gain more power to tell people what to do.
    Well, in a way, he's kind of right. LOL.

And now he's on russbo.com.....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I thought you banned Happeh? There is a "Banished to Hell" notice under his avatar.

Comment

Tell you what.

I'll bring him back. As long as he's nice.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
          Tell you what.

I'll bring him back. As long as he's nice.
          My dear god....
          Attached Files
          "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

He is known as Jalon xxxxx, and unconfirmed sources place him as being born on June 6th 1976 which places him as 32 years old. He lives with his mother C. xxxxx in San Francisco, CA at xxxxxxxxx. You can call him at xxxxxxxx. Apparently he's been doing this for sometime, and has had many websites prior to his current happehtheory.com and many names before 'happeh' was actually developed. 'HappyHomo' was once such name.

Sources

Happeh is rediculous V 2.0 [Archive] - UGO.com Forums

Phone Number Lookup
            Last edited by doc; 08-21-2008, 07:21 AM. Reason: private information
            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

Jesus! I just looked at that "Happeh is rediculous" thread. It is dated 2002!

You know? If you enjoy reading junk about the nickname Happeh, you out to go over to bullshido. They literally have a 120 page thread talking shit about him.

Comment

LOL. Dude, give it up we know its you Happeh.

Doc, we might as well bring this idiot back because all he's gonna do is keep signing up under a different alias pretending he's someone else in support of himself.

If we are gonna have the psychos, we should keep their acts to just one name per psycho. LOL.

Comment

The "Happeh" persona is back. He's just not using it.

Shame, I liked the Happeh avatar...

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X