X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street fight - 1 against many..

A hard lesson learned for some there..

That was great! He's my hero.

BUT I could have done a better job on those old guys. lol They were all over 40 and out of shape with no skills. I wouldn't be suprised to learn that man knew wingchun. He used all of the principles. Especially on that block sweep. That was text book wing chun.

Comment

Hell Yeah ! That guy is the man.

At one point he ducked under a punch from the guy on his right, punched the guy on his left, and then blocked a punch from and punched the guy on his right. I mean, that's one of the best real life combos I've seen. Being that MMA matches aren't usually two against one, you just don't get to see real life combinations like that too often !!!
      "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

the guy is a boxer... look at his stance.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

A boxer using wingchun principles.

Comment

hmm, that lady had two microphones clipped to her shirt. usually you only see one like that.

Comment

Good observation LFJ ! Knew we could count on you for more than just Buddhist and Shaolin related knowledge!
              "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

that video is corny. the guy is horrible and the *****s attacking him are probably a good example of why arabs cant fight face to face

just like danny abaddi lolo
                "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Maestro. We missed you. Where you been man?

Needed you to "talk" to Happeh, as only you can do.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

He moves like a boxer, but there is more to his technique. He definitely traps the guys when they attack, hits them precisely and down they go. Check out the one that kicks him, he blocks, strikes and partially sweeps him.
                    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

actually, my "little brain" never quite got over the idea of possibly reading a conversation between BL and Happeh.

>> seriously, can you even imagine?

i need help...
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

shimanqi its not that bad but its nothing even worth looking at imo. he fights off a bunch of guys who arent really fighting him more or less they are just throwing and pushing each other and him.

its not a good example of a good fighter, or exceptionally good technique in anyway. mortal of course says hes using "wing chun principles" which is just funny..

i guess fighting like that would be a wing chun principle..

doc ive missed russbo aswell lolo...i dunno how ive been missed but i definately havent been lazy. i just started my own business and im making decent money, im not pursuing more contracts as actively as i should but, thats because i dunno what i want to do.. and the whole business thing is new and interesting to me..

and i read happehs threads lolo. i thought they were funny but in retrospect i think he should be encouraged in a way, he seems like hes atleast keeping everyone talking and its obvious he likes to talk...

i also still dont have a computer so thats another reason i dont get on here anymore but i will be visiting the library more often now that i need it more

Comment

Why is there a need to quantify his skill? He just beat down a bunch of multiple attackers, that's more than most of us can brag about. If anything a trained individual would succumb to greater numbers and blame it on that. Anyway, it looked like two or three people against one, the mob in the back was probably just a bunch of observers.
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

"Why is there a need to quantify his skill?"

there isnt imho. thats why i said what i said

i dont think there should even be a video of this, its so lame.

nothing to brag about imo

Comment

Yep, exactly. Other members were jumping at the chance to label him. I just don't think there is a need. Good to see you back Maestro.
                              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                              X