Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Street fight - 1 against many..

actually, my "little brain" never quite got over the idea of possibly reading a conversation between BL and Happeh.

>> seriously, can you even imagine?

i need help...

shimanqi its not that bad but its nothing even worth looking at imo. he fights off a bunch of guys who arent really fighting him more or less they are just throwing and pushing each other and him.

its not a good example of a good fighter, or exceptionally good technique in anyway. mortal of course says hes using "wing chun principles" which is just funny..

i guess fighting like that would be a wing chun principle..

doc ive missed russbo aswell lolo...i dunno how ive been missed but i definately havent been lazy. i just started my own business and im making decent money, im not pursuing more contracts as actively as i should but, thats because i dunno what i want to do.. and the whole business thing is new and interesting to me..

and i read happehs threads lolo. i thought they were funny but in retrospect i think he should be encouraged in a way, he seems like hes atleast keeping everyone talking and its obvious he likes to talk...

i also still dont have a computer so thats another reason i dont get on here anymore but i will be visiting the library more often now that i need it more
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Why is there a need to quantify his skill? He just beat down a bunch of multiple attackers, that's more than most of us can brag about. If anything a trained individual would succumb to greater numbers and blame it on that. Anyway, it looked like two or three people against one, the mob in the back was probably just a bunch of observers.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

"Why is there a need to quantify his skill?"

there isnt imho. thats why i said what i said

i dont think there should even be a video of this, its so lame.

nothing to brag about imo
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Yep, exactly. Other members were jumping at the chance to label him. I just don't think there is a need. Good to see you back Maestro.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12