Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well it's been awhile, but I thought I would check in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's been awhile, but I thought I would check in....

How's everyone doing?

I know I've been gone a while (about 3yrs I think) but it's nice to see the site and forum are still doing well.

What's everyone up to these days?
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Glad to see you're alive and well, especially since the last three years have found some of my friends, well, not.

What's been going on?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Not much, just be hanging out here and there. Working, losing weight, gaining it and more and then finally losing it again.

Oh and I decided to finish college and become a Doctor.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

Nice. I finally finished my master degree in tcm this summer. Board exams in August...............
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

congrats...has it really been 3 years?

crazy....
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

4 actually

But what about you Fahui, any plans on where to study yet?
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

I haven't totally decided yet, but I'm leaning toward Doctor of Chiropractics. The other option is GP.

Congrads on finishing TCM, what are you going to do next?

Comment

Fa Hui, I hope you stick around. I haven't really interacted with you, but I do remember you to be a smart and insightful dude. And as a young student doing his pre-med thing, I could benefit greatly from just being around a board full of doctors who happen to be into gong fu...

I mean seriously. How many places can offer such a thing?
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

well, you'll probably be one before I will. I got about 6 years to go. But I am going to try to remember check in here from time to time.

Comment

Well Fa, the new web site will make it easier for people to contribute, like you used to do years ago. It would be nice, and beneficial to all, if you did stick around.

Good luck with the medical career. Proud of you.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                      Well Fa, the new web site will make it easier for people to contribute, like you used to do years ago. It would be nice, and beneficial to all, if you did stick around.

Good luck with the medical career. Proud of you.
                      Coming from you Doc, that means a lot. Thanks.

I am definitely going to make the attempt. I think the main reason why I dropped out of sight a couple yrs ago was because of difficulties with my internet access and such. That's been corrected since.

Well, I think it's time to go for a nice run.

Comment

Working...
                      X