Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.masterfu.net

The site is Live. Go check it out!

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

linky no worky

Comment

The Chinese government has shut it off! Seems as Master Fu has registered a URL representing a company he now needs to pay a special levey.

Anyway...

it should all be good in a few days. I'll let you know when it's live again.

Comment

#@$!!!@#@!!! Government types!!!!!
        Thanks for the info.

Comment

Sounds a bit bizarre to me.

Masterfu.net is registered to:

Master Fu fu_nengbin@yahoo.com +86.7738820866
          Yangshuo Taichi & Kongfu School
          Shibanqiao, Yangshuo, Guilin, China
          GUILIN,Guangxi,CN 541900
          masterfu.com is registered to:
          Christian Hensel

Alpseeweg 13
          Stuttgart, 70378, DE
          Why would the Chinese authorities have a problem with the .net one and not the .com one?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

because they can!

the .net is hosted on a chinese server. and i guess as it has both an english and chinese version it came to their attention. One possible solution is that i move it to a server outside of mainland china but they may choose to still block access to it inside of china...

Quiet Guy, if there's anything you want to know, just ask. i have a version of the site on memory stick so can tell you whatever you need to know.

Comment

www.masterfu.net is live once again.

Comment

Not only is it live again there's now some video you can watch. It's all be added as i type this. but in the meanwhile you can check out the first 8 odd minutes of Lao Jia Yi Lu being performed by Master Fu neng Bin at http://www.masterfu.net/eng.php?id=8 or at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_LP8ARSdI

there also a whole pile of new pics.

Comment

Hi Renato,

I hope you're doing fine over there and have gotten over the groin injury already so you can practice.

It's great to see some new pictures on the site, makes me want to return as soon as possible and get some pushhands practice. Looks like Juli found some appropriate American names for Laowu and Laosi.... Jake lol!!! And it seems the fat kid isn't that fat anymore.... guess he's getting pretty good by now.

Eyal told me you're thinking of going to Shi De jian's school next year... keep me informed I would say.

Comment

hey "carona"

I never stopped practicing! I'm just not doing that 5 hours a day thing. Nobody is now, it's so damn cold. 5 degress! makes it kinda hard you know. It's amazing how cold you can get when you stop moving and the sweat cools! but i'm here for the long run so no worries. I'm heading back to SA next month and i'll be back in China probably around April for another 10 month stint.

Wan Jian (the fat guy, who really wasn't sooo fat...) is still here. he's gonna be here for about 5 years. Again, tai chi is along road. he's improving but his push hands is still kinda rigid. he'll get there.

yeah, Jake and Jason. I juist can't call them that. Apologies to Julie... but those names are just dumb.

yeah, shi di jian... I don't know about that. they were all - oh our school rocks and we got tons of Lao Wai who been here for years blah blah. then i asked for the mail addresses of students there so i could ask them questions directly. That was two months ago. Still no reply...

Oh, there's wu shi liu up now at the site. check it out.

Well maybe i'll see yopu here later this year. take care of yourself.

later
                    renato

Comment

Working...
                    X