Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all learn something everyday...what have you learned today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna have to head over to Puerto Rico first, to get some more "stories"... Chumba's, tetanos, goomba's, oh, whatever. Damn terminology!
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Sure! feel free to come by! I'll be waiting for you to teach you the true meaning of all of those words...and more!!! You'll see and you WON'T wanna leave!
      No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Might have to now.

Tonight I learned that it's not a good thing when two ex girlfriends run into you in the supermarket, and then, go off shopping up and down the aisles.

Imagine. Both ex girlffiends talking about me as they're shopping, not knowing that the girl shopping in the same aisle next to them is my present girlfriend.

From what I've been "told", their conversation revolved around sex.

Can you spell d-o-g-h-o-u-s-e?

I'm in it.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

arf arf arf!!! damn, Dog! sorry! Doc!!!
          You've definitely have to change your latitude...same thing happens here...islands are much too small... you are Phuked!!!
          I've learned to enjoy family life and get out of the d-o-g-h-o-u-s-e...
          but....every now and then, I bump into old tricks....and as the saying goes..."...Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEE....!!!!!"...I moved to the south of the island and it did help....
          No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

why don't the chumbus and i ever have that problem? ahh, to the good life.

respect!!!
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Today Ive learned that if I leave a homework for the last minute, I wont be able to complete it on time...
              And Ive got an exam tomorrow @ 8:30am!!! Statistics!!!
              ...studying from a hotel room is NOT funny!
              No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Today I learned I'm still in the doghouse.

Wish I knew what those Thai women were really talking about...

russbo.com

Comment

I've learned today that attending class after an exam makes you wanna go to sleep...I'm leaving!

doc:
                  Change your lattitude! At least here in PR I can hook you up and translate if youi're ever in the doghouse again!!!
                  No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

I am not sure what I learned today, but here are the odd facts;

I was in Martins, a grocery store, in the express check out line, 20 items or less cash only. I was behind a gentleman with about 25 items, but this did not bother me, I was not in a rush. I placed the spacer down and put my eggs, milk, and bread down, and looked at some of his items, I always look, maybe something I forgot. Anyway as I was perusing his shopping, there was a pack of hot dogs, the type that are not all good things inside, I think they retail for about .68 cents American. Well I smiled thinking of all the bad choices of fillers contained inside said hot dogs. The gentleman looked up saw me look at his hot dogs, and saw me smile, and suddenly rushed over to the dogs, swept them up, and handed them directly to the cashier, making remarks in my direction about taking his dogs. I laughed out loud, as if I wanted his dogs, but later at home I really started to get upset over the whole encounter. Have I learned anything other than to not make facial expressions?????

Comment

I learned that I'm going to be in the doghouse again.

Soon.

The owner of my girlfriend's favorite Italian restaurant here in Phuket told us that he's moving the restaurant closer to my hood. Which made the girlfriend very happy.

He then told us that he's moving to a place which lies right between two massage places. Just about directly connecting to both.

Girlfriend is not going to understand why doc knows all these women...

All these women are not going to understand why doc eats dinner with this one girl....

russbo.com

Comment

I learned that for some reason I'm deeply unsettled by mannequins.

Comment

you sure have a good one out there!
                          I've learned toda that if I was you, I'd make them all become friends...interesting, huh?
                          but, a Dawg will always be a dawg....that one I learned long before getting married.
                          No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Today I've learned I've become addicted to www.facebook.com ...gotta get off of it for a while.
                            No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

i learned that masterbation will make you a cyclops. damn, wonder what the chumbas will say.. ???
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I've learned that, everything can change as you never think of, like you buy an ice-cream you never try that strange before but it's really tasty that makes you want more.

Comment

Working...
                                X