wudang temple monks nat geo video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wudang temple monks nat geo video

Just found this the other day. Wudang temple monks is a national geographic channel documentary about the monks at wudang. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Kunoichi

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cxl0Spm0hmI[/MEDIA]

for some reason the media tags don;t seem to work without first downloading the vids to russbo's server. you might try just making a link so that we can check it out that way.

peace...
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Sorry about that. They are on youtube. Here is the first one

These are the Monks, Nuns, and alcolytes of WuDangShan.

You should be able to find the rest of them by searching for "wudang temple monks"

Kunoichi

Comment

Is it to late to edit the video thingie out? I can't seem to find the edit button?

Comment

doc would need to do that.. or you could just start a new thread...
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I think it's important to note, that although it seems very appealing, you don't see a lot of real fight training like San Da going on. Although I have not watched the entire program, it's very apparent to me that many of these places like Wudang and Shaolin are lacking that very essence which makes Kungfu a fighting art.
            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

I agree. Although, there is a part on the video that shows one of the wudang monks traning with a boxer. They arn't going real fast or even sparring if I can remember correctly. I think wudang is on it's way to becoming a tourist spot, just like shaolin.

kunoichi

Comment

Working...
              X