I can't wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait...

I can't wait till she starts dancing in Vegas...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
    Last edited by Steve; 08-26-2007, 05:52 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

If you use the Media link method of embedding the videos into the post, I might be able to see them (youtube is banned in Thailand). Who you talking about??
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I tried and failed.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Personally I think she should use her new found fame to start a career in politics.. she could go right to the top! She's certainly a roll model for the new generation.

Comment

Who are you guys talking about?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

In the Miss Teen USA contest, Miss South Carolina was asked why 1/5 of Americans cannot locate the US on a world map, she replied..

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so, because some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps, and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as and ... I believe that they should, that our education over here in the US should help the US, errr, that should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our futures.

Comment

My brother was trying to email me that, thanks, LOL.

I'd still **** her....

russbo.com

Comment

And her new response, after thinking about it for three days:

"I would love to re-answer that question," Upton said. "Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."
                Meets all the requirements for a "good" girlfriend.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                X