Banging Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banging Models

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, but I never really understood it...

Going to visit friends in the Philippines has always been quite the experience. My trip here usually has other reasons, either a medical mission to help poor villagers in the outlying areas, or, just a quick one week journey to visit family of a good physician friend of mine. Marrying a Philippino woman who comes from a wealthy and successful family, both in the business and political arena, brings with it some interesting perks. Well, I personally wouldn't know, because it was a good friend of mine who married into this extraordinary family; I just come along for the ride. Working with people who make less than a dollar a day, providing what little health care and hope that we can, has become an almost annual event. It's an enjoyable one, but one that inevitably, brings me some sort of illness. The other docs that come on this don't exactly feel comfortable taking care of the little kids; my experiences in the ER many, many years ago help me struggle through those issues to some degree, but the exposure to the sick children inevitably infects me with some dastardly illness. Providing more hope and reassurance than actual health care provides more danger than benefit, but, we continue to do it occasionally. You don't realize how good your life is in the western world, until you see how these people live on a daily basis.

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, but not quite like this...

I just can't forget the eyes. Her eyes were strictly amazing. Soft, brown, surrounded by a facial structure that came close to iincomparable. And those eyes, embedded in one hell of a gorgeous nineteen year old body, kept catching mine. In the US, a girl of this caliber would be so stuck up and involved in herself, that she wouldn't give even the above average looking guy the time of day. Here in the Philippines, this woman, this epitome of mixed Philippino beauty, could not avoid keeping her eyes off of mine. With a slightly sexually suggesting smile, and that come hither look of supposed genuine interest, she was a sight to behold. And, she was tough to ignore. The small talk that I threw at her was returned with intelligent sentences that demonstrated understanding, competence, and interest.

For one, the welcoming party this time was for me, and me alone. Well, this does create a bit of consternation, as when you're surrounded by four, very lovely and gorgeous young models, two of whom, from Venezuela, only speak Spanish, you start to wonder about what the party conversation should be. Making small talk with a bunch of women who's ultimate sole purpose for being there is making money, can be difficult. Making money. At least, that's what I wondered. Maybe. Maybe not. No, I never really did understand this. I'm finally starting to put it together. I think.

Models. Young gorgeous models. With delicate and perfect facial structures, unbleached hair, soft unblemished skin, attractive hip to waist ratios, and real breasts (what a surprise, especially for a guy that lives in Las Vegas)I never had much contact with women of this breed before, as being a physician in the US only brings one into contact with gorgeous little ones like this, when they overdose on drugs. And trust me, they don't look all that gorgeous at 3 AM with puke dripping off of their tits. Besides, young gorgeous models aren't really interested in people that work for a living. I always wondered what these girls did, but never really had the opportunity to find out. Cynically, I knew that eventually, a lot of them ended up in strip clubs in Las Vegas, but, as far as their social lives, socializing, boyfriends, and other things, well, they're universe didn't really reach out to mine.

This other one was quite spectacular, a physique the likes of which I had never really seen before. A mere 19 years old, from Venezuala, with about four or five English language words in her armamentarium, she had just arrived merely three months ago. In fact, I had remembered her from the last trip, as she had been brought to that welcoming party in July. Bizarre, I had thought, why would she want to get together with a few doctors from America, if she couldn't talk to them? The Philippines are a great place, but if you live here, let's just say that opportunites are not that easy to come by. If you have money, then it's easier to make more than if you're just one of the lower class who are just trying to survive on a daily basis. They're a lovely people, albeit, generally, a poor one. You can't help but feel bad for them.

I can't remember her name, but I can remember her body. If you took Barbie, and gave her estrogen shots, you'd have something that looked like this Miss Venezuala sitting across from me. An occasional smile graced her lips, and a furtive glance in my direction every once in a while, but I could tell that she was uncomfortable being there. I had asked her if she like the Philippines, through an amalgam of what little Spanish I knew, what little English she knew, and some hand gestures. It was obvious that she was much happier living here in the Philippines than she was in Venezuala. It was easy to assume that live in Venezuala was tough; it was not something that she wanted to go back to, and apparently, from what I'm told, she was paying quite a bit of money to Philippine customs officials to extend her visa. Interestingly enough, when asked how she liked Venezuala's president, Hugo Chavez, she responded with a resounding yes. They seem to love the president of their not so lovable country.

Previous parties had far more people to them. My Philippino friends, heavily ensconced in politics, seemed to have many of these events. It was nice to be in country when one of these were taking place. Lots of young available women, all seemingly interested in meeting a nice wealthy guy from the US, and, considering their backgrounds, understandably so. Quite a few men, mostly Philippino businessmen, there usually for political favor type reasons, all looking to get involved with these young women. It was an interesting experience to watch, and over the previous few years, watch I did, as I had usually brought my Thai girlfriend with me on these journeys to the Philippines. Talking about bringing beer to an Octoberfest. Well, no one ever claimed that I had ever demonstrated any sort of intelligence when it came to these sorts of things.

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, but this time, I started to get a better feel for what was going on....

Miss Venezuala was a model in Venezuala. She wouldn't talk about what had happened back in her home country, but, it was fairly clear, that regardless of family or other ties, she didn't want to go back. Imagine, at 19 years of age, starting a new life without friends, family, or support mechanisms. She was doing it. She had to. She came to the Philippines with the "help" of a man named Roberto, himself a Venezualan who emigrated to his new life in the Philippines. But Roberto was not necessarily a good samaritan type of guy. Roberto and his wife brought these two Venezualan women to this tropical island, as a business venture.

He and his wife find these young beautiful women in his home country, entice them with a better future in a far away land, fly them there after obtaining the appropriate visas, and essentially lock them up in a condo that he purchases for them, under the watchful eyes of security guards secreted in the building lobby. The girls have to be available to Roberto at all times, ready to go at a moments notice. They are not allowed to have friends outside of their llittle world in the condo or at parties; they are not allowed to have boyfriends, go shopping alone, or anything else a 19 year old girl likes to do. Freedom is not in their vocabulary. Yet, they are happy. On the surface.

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, it was about business...

The Philippino woman that organizes these events for my highly placed Philippino political friends knows Roberto. He is only one of many suppliers of these models, television back up dancers, aspiring actresses, and men's magazines cover girls. These girls model, they do photo shoots, runway walks, advertising campaigns, television gigs, and other second rate acting things.

And at night, they f*ck.

It all seems so easy. I just had never seen it before. Throwing a party, call this Philippino woman. Or, one of the hundreds or thousands of other Philippino woman that manage these modeling cartels. They in turn contact their suppliers, either enterprising indivuduals who import these woman into the country, or, modeling agencies who are looking to get their girls "exposed". The girls and the madam get a small fee for showing up, not much, but enough to reimburse them for a small amount of time that they spend at these parties, socializing, or in other words, pretending to be interested. It's an opportunity for them to get seen, get their careers noticed, possibly meet someone with money that they can settle down with, or, find other job opportunities. They pretend to be interested in what the guys are saying, and then, by the end of the evening, some pairing up takes place, and people go off to do their own thing. Fascinating. Seemed all too easy.

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, it wasn't just business, it was all about money...

Money. It's all about money. I guess it always is, isn't it. For now, I find out, that these girls don't really care about who they meet, or what happens to their career, future husbands and opportunities, or anything else along those lines. These girls are in it for the money. What else is new...

You see, when you throw a party in the Philippines, you have to spend money on more than potato chips, pretzels and finger food. Each girl has a price. If she's chosen to say, the cash register rings even louder; not chosen, she leaves, with another wasted night tucked under her belt. Love, and the search thereof, has nothing to do with any of this. It's all about cold hard cash. The politicians, in their efforts to further their careers, provide the women and the location. The invititees, with whom one might be doing business, get the pretend affection of some cute young thing, and then a nice roll in the sack. A happy businessman is an agreeable businessman. The girls get cash, and they could really give a rat's ass if they saw any of these guys again. But don't think that only the poor aspiring actresses are filling up their bank accounts laying on their backs; rich girls, whose families can afford to send them to school for proper educations, get involved in these events so that they can buy that handbag that they've always wanted.

Whoring, for lack of a better word, is far more common in Asia than you would ever imagine. Forget the social discrimination that you find in the western world; here, it's business, it's accepted, it's almost expected, and it's not looked down upon. These women do it for a few years, make money, and eventually, open their own business, or get married.

And, sometimes they get married to guys that they meet at these parties. They have children.

And the cycle continues.

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, and I went to sleep...

Miss Venezuala kept throwing furtive glances my way, as did two of the other girls. As I started to realize this, after the stories of the prince of Thailand that I had heard which I won't discuss, it started to become clear that the terms "genuine affection and curiosity" was indistinguishable from "financial gain". The party took on a new tone for me, and, feeling bad that I had no desire for my host to expend any more cash on my regard, excused myself and went to sleep, much to some of the girl's obvious dismay. What their true loss was will never be known, not to me, and certianly, not to them, for I doubt that any had a clue as to what they really wanted out of life. Kind of comical when you think about it. A terrribly Christian country, very much in favor of, and even encouraging, their young women into engaging in prostitution.

Do they all do it? No, I can assure you of that. I have some "friends" here that have genuine principles that they live by, women that do not want to even think of partaking in ventures such as these. (The fact that they're ugly reassures me that this is true). And I have some rather very beautiful honeys that also abide by a true Christian upbringing, whatever that really means in this day and age. But business in the Third World is different than what you'd find in the US or Europe. What's looked down upon there is commonly acceptable behavior here. What's practiced by tramps and trollops there is practiced by little miss college girls here. What's in the realm of strippers, crack heads and junkies is found in the weatlhiest families in Asia.

The welcoming party was as I expected. I've seen it before, and I'll see it again....

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I'm reading your story as my three children sit in the other room watching Dora the Explorer. What a way to start the day. Thanks for the story. Good luck.

Comment

And I return to this succulent story...

Words of wisdom from the big baby jesus.

Well written Doc. I hope this is an excerpt from an upcoming autobiographical book. I'm not saying you are interesting but your writing is.

I live above a Japanese hostess bar and next to a hostess and just around the corner are all the massage parlors and other crazy japanese adult oriented establishments. I see it everyday and you are right, this shit is a business and it's nothing else. But as jack white says "You cant be a pimp and a prostitute too." Breifly I befriended one of the aforementioned ladies and her dream was to do her work until she had enough money to open her open place and then buy land back in her own country and build more of the same shops. Crazy how the western world shuns this business so much...or is it?

my irreverance is over and nice to see things are moving along her...at least intellectually.
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Doc once again somes up why I enjoy beating prostitutes in cheap short stay, hotel rooms, while watching Real Science on loop.

Comment

Originally posted by tetsumaru
          I'm not saying you are interesting but your writing is.
          Classic. Another segment for my user profile!

More "writing" to come from the Great Boring One. Sorry, I've been overwhelmed with real life lately...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X