This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Annual Merry Monkmas, 2007

OK, this is tentative. God knows why I'm even considering doing another one of these parties. Other than the fact that, ever since I've been back from Thailand (one week), every damn friend and aquaintance I've run into has asked "When's the party?".

Nobody asks how I am. Or how the new little Philippino girlfriend is doing.Getting married? Maybe. No one asks. Or, and imagine this, how Mickey my 160 pound German Shepherd is doing. Or, how many dumpsters the illegal Mexicans are filling from the tree cuttings in my backyard. Seventy five pounds of dog shit filled up into three large plastic trash bags? Yup. Mickey's been busy. Anyone ask? Nope. Nobody really gives a shit about the important things in my life.

Just, "When's the party?"

So, here's when the party is. If I have it. And mind you, since I'm making the transition to move my sorry ass to Thailand full time (my health is better there), this may be the final, meaning, last, party that we have at the docPalace in Las Vegas. It's going up for sale, and doc is outta here.

OK, so you missed the Happy Monksgiving we had this year. Yes, we had it. In Phuket. Sorry I didn't advertise it, but it was done on a day's notice. Imagine, russboians finding me in Phuket, and forcing me to host them for a Happy Monksgiving. I did it. Found a turkey in Thailand to cook for my russbo webbie guests. Trust me, Thai turkeys are like Thai women. They ain't got breasts. But, it was still a Happy Monksgiving. Traditions die hard in the doc household.

But, it wasn't the same. The docPalace is the docPalace, and it won't be replicated anywhere.

SO, think about it. Possibly. With Shi De Cheng. And the other hundred and fifty or so docFriends that crawl out of the proverbial woodwork, for the famous lasagna and turkey.

January 19. It's a Saturday. I think. Tentative. I'll get back to you.

Oh, you're all invited. Except you know who. And his little slave.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Found a turkey in Thailand to cook for my russbo webbie guests.
    That's one smart turkey!

Comment

Do you have any idea what it's like to find a turkey in Thailand? They're not very common there. My Thai girlfriend thought it was a big chciken.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Oh, the party might be on Jan 26, the following Saturday.

I'm trying to coordinate with some other people that are arriving from far, far away. I'll keep you posted. Don't make any definite travel plans yet.

And if you're thinking about coming, please RSVP to me so I can get an idea as to how many turkeys and lasagnas to kill.

russbo.com

Comment

Well im glad u r ok., have fun at the party, drink a couple for me.

oh yeah, the new site is hot.

peace

onefocus

Comment

And for whatever supreme being you believe in's sake, be careful killing those lasangas. theyre pretty nasty this time of year. you know, with it being theyre mating season and all.

Comment

I will do my best this time!!.

Doc, is ShiDeCheng going to attend?

Hector Villarruel
              Guadalajara, Jalisco
              Mexico

Comment

Decheng's email to me, five minutes ago:

Merry Christmas!
                Thank you for the invitation, the information I have received, are currently being processed.
                Best wishes on this holiday season. Wishinbg you health and happiness in the year to come.
                A MI TUO FO !
                SHI DE CHENG
                He always comes to stay with me in the winter, sometimes for two or three months. I told him this year that it was a bad year for me, getting ready to sell the house, money being tight, transitioning to Thailand, etc. So, the trip this year is only going to be for three weeks, probably the last three weeks of January. I return to Thailand in February. So, he has my invitation, and I guess he went to the US embassy to start the process.

Interesting event though. Got this email yesterday from an Eric, who I guess is training there with him in Dengfeng:

Yesterday Shifu (Shi De Cheng)asked my to send you an email.

If you could send him an email with your 2008 invitation letter with the same picture that you used for the last year invitation letter, it would be appreciated. (email and picture)
                Not sure what the issue is, but the only thing we can think of, is I think the invitation I sent last year used the "new" Russbo Education Corp letterhead with different imagery on it.

The old letterhead, which I sent by mistake this year to him, had a small image of Xingwei on it.

There is no love between the two, despite the fact that Decheng raised this kid, and trained him from his early teen years. (Xingwei now falsely claims that Deyang was his master; Deyang has no love for him either. The lies. For people that claim to be "Shaolin monks", whatever that is nowadays, and their behavior. Comical. )

russbo.com

Comment

Well Doc, it will be good to have him here in America.

And I perfectly understand the Xingwei thing. Some people doesn't know what to do with the freedom and help they have, so they destroy their lives.

Someone who i admire so much said to me: " they are like SOME of those Olympic athletes, excellent at sport, but with nothing up there"

Well, life has to continue, and you have a friends reunion to enjoy.....and a beautiful girlfriend at Thailand, i suppose.
                  Hector Villarruel
                  Guadalajara, Jalisco
                  Mexico

Comment

Hey Doc! Last year it was a BLAST! I really enjoyed it, and I do expect to make it this time, all the way from Puerto Rico. I will do my best to take my non-chumba wife, and my little Gabriel as Church Bait.
                    Please say hi to Mickey for me, and let's make sure De Cheng gets his serving of Tiger Breakfast!
                    and, please, do NOT kill any lasagnas. I can bring you a fat-assed puertorican turkey, or better yet, some of our traditional Xmas dishes...
                    No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I'm still waiting for Decheng to get his visa. His paperwork is at the US embassy Beijing; we have yet to hear if his visa will be granted or not.

The party is on hold until I know for sure that he is coming. Sorry for the delay. Your US tax dollars at work...

russbo.com

Comment

let me know so I can make the arrangements to take church bait with me.
                        No Chumbas, por favor!

Comment

It's final.

The 2007 Annual Merry Monkmas Christmas party will be held January 26th, 2008, at the docPalace.

Notifications will be emailed out soon.

Bring food and money. We'll supply the turkey, lasagna, and chumbas.

russbo.com

Comment

chumbus!!!! you lucky b.....tards!

for myself, well...been moving overseas, back to taiwan as of late. am living in taizhong now.

anyhow, glad to see it's going to happen again this year, doc... hope you all have a fun, educational experience!

one~
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Doc and eveydbody. Have a great time.

I couldn't make it ( again!!!!). But Alina goes there, so i will tell her to take lots of pictures.

Have fun!
                              Hector Villarruel
                              Guadalajara, Jalisco
                              Mexico

Comment

Working...
                              X