Shifu Kanishka Sharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agan,

you were the one who stuck your nose into the conversation and made rude comments that were totally uncalled for, which can indicate 3 possibilites.

1. you are a mean person, in america we like to call you guys @ssholes.

2.you are intimidated/insecure.

3. you really know some serious stuff, but im going with my gut and sticking with one or two.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter
      agan,

you were the one who stuck your nose into the conversation and made rude comments that were totally uncalled for, which can indicate 3 possibilites.

1. you are a mean person, in america we like to call you guys @ssholes.

2.you are intimidated/insecure.

3. you really know some serious stuff, but im going with my gut and sticking with one or two.
      When the American does not know tradition of Russia, we do not laugh. We help him. But I have noticed: Americans think, in all countries of tradition are identical. But it not so. For example, if in Tibet to You show language, it not the insult, this greeting. It seems to me, to You of 20 years and You should understand a life difference. I advise to You to go to army. There You learn much: blood, death and a grief. After that you will understand my roughness. The mistake in training is a death.

There is a proverb: difficultly in training - it is easy in struggle.

I think, this theme is closed.

Comment

Take it easy guys. We have cultural differences and language difficulties at play. There is a learning opportunity here; take advantage of it.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

see what i get for trying to be friendly...
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

hahahahaha the beef is on! Master lu loooves beef!!! Master splinter do you think you would win a fight with Agan? Agan is your roughness great enough to kick master splinters ass? Please tell me more about the roughness

Comment

Working...
            X