Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifu Kanishka Sharma

Hello people

i am new to this site.i am ankit from india and have been training with shifu kanishka sharma for 2 years now.

I am posting some of the master's video links from youtube..check them out and post comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn9mCDSJs3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTysaqvA_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuE1rKVGGjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjKRAQRN8D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDsE11sgSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kvIISNFrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLyoxtTBnbY

You can immortalize them here:

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I have seen first 3 videos. From my point of view - there is no concentration, chaos of movement. The person does not understand an essence and appointment of these movements. In the end of a plot number 3, the person breaks a subject about a head. I am assured, that this subject has bad parametres of durability, this subject fragile. It not a steel, not iron.
      Forgive, if my comment afflicts someone

Comment

what do you mean no concentration? Are you another one of those mystical fools that want everything to be done in a slow flowing fassion in order to appear mystical and full of qi? Please explain what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by master-lu
          what do you mean no concentration? Are you another one of those mystical fools that want everything to be done in a slow flowing fassion in order to appear mystical and full of qi? Please explain what you mean.
          You are right: I the full fool! But nobody dares me so to name, I the adult person, and experience of war at me am a lot of. At this forum and on many other things forums I have not told any insult. You have the right to speak to each person a word "fool"? Me surprises also statements of other people, they use a word "idiot" and others. It is considered in the honour code the normal phenomenon?

Concentration is a balance blow, breath, speed. At this person speed of movement mismatches force of blow. If he beats on an iron column, he will cripple to himself hands. I saw different fighters much. It is enough to me to see the fighter, and I see at once its force and skill. Movements shifu Kanishka Sharma are insufficiently strong, many empty movements and movements without fighting application. It is good for art, but it is bad for real fights to death. This my personal opinion. Other participants of a forum have the right to speak other.

Comment

MR AGAN

Originally posted by Agan
            You are right: I the full fool! But nobody dares me so to name, I the adult person, and experience of war at me am a lot of. At this forum and on many other things forums I have not told any insult. You have the right to speak to each person a word "fool"? Me surprises also statements of other people, they use a word "idiot" and others. It is considered in the honour code the normal phenomenon?

Concentration is a balance blow, breath, speed. At this person speed of movement mismatches force of blow. If he beats on an iron column, he will cripple to himself hands. I saw different fighters much. It is enough to me to see the fighter, and I see at once its force and skill. Movements shifu Kanishka Sharma are insufficiently strong, many empty movements and movements without fighting application. It is good for art, but it is bad for real fights to death. This my personal opinion. Other participants of a forum have the right to speak other.

Mr Agan let me tell you that my shifu Kanishka Sharma is a 36th generation of shaolin temple warrior monk..He is a personnel disciple of great teachers like Shifu Yang zi,Shifu Shi Heng Jun and many others...

And as far as your saying "Movements shifu Kanishka Sharma are insufficiently strong, many empty movements and movements without fighting application. It is good for art, but it is bad for real fights to death. This my personal opinion."

Sir let me tell you that he is a dim mak expert and a master of many forms of shaolin like 18 lohan,Xiao hong Chuan etc...He very well knows and understands the essence of what he is doing here...

So i would really appreciate you not disrespecting the integrity of my master by saying that he does not know what he is doing...

Comment

Dear Friend!
              You have asked opinion on video. I looked video and have told the opinion. I have not stated humiliation. My debt - to say that I know. On war there are monks and masters, no pupils and gods. On war there is a war. I - not the sportsman.
              Art of Your Teacher is an art, but I speak about special preparation. I trained people of police (at us it is called militia), I trained people of special troops. Now I will train protection. I teach many years.
              I wish You and Your master of Good of the Life and understanding of the Truth of the Buddha!

Comment

I wish to explain an essence more particularly. I have looked all video and now I can is more exact formulate errors.
                If the person does movement and then breath - he receives a hand without force. If the hand (or the foot) faces a firm subject - will be crisis or damage of this hand (or feet).
                Correct method: at first breath then technics of movement. As a result the hand is filled with force. For fighting application this variant is more safe. Breath the first, movement - the second!

I have seen a trick: the master pushes group of people and they fall. Whether this master such movement can shift a subject of similar weight? For example, the first person from group weighs 60 kg. Whether the master such movement can shift a bag with cement of 60 kg? In a fighting situation such focuses do not work. There is still a remark. If I put group of people in the same way and I will make concentration a push the group of people will not fall, but the first person from this group will be injured, most likely, this person will be delivered in resuscitation with an internal bleeding.

I have also other remarks, but I am not assured: whether it is necessary to speak it. The master can take offence at me.
                I liked dynamics of carrying out of reception during lecture (the master did a partner throw)

Comment

Well there is deffinetly a language issue here... I understand some of the things you're saying anyway Agan.
                  Ankitsharma, does the fact that your master knows several forms make him a good fighter? do you believe that practising forms alone give you fighting ability?

Comment

Well there is deffinetly a language issue here... I understand some of the things you're saying anyway Agan.
                    Ankitsharma, does the fact that your master knows several forms make him a good fighter? do you believe that practising forms alone give you fighting ability?
                    Unfortunately the knowledge of forms does not give struggle possibility. I have specified only in some moments from seen in video.
                    The good fighter is the big sum of qualities: personal abilities + the good technics + mentality preparation + the good trainer, and much other.

Comment

Master Lu with due regards sir i never said that my shifu is a great fighter just because he knows shaolin forms...What i wrote was in reply to Mr Agan saying that my shifu lacks concentration and does not know the essence of it....Knowing loads of different forms will never make anybody a great fighter but the essence of even one form combined with proper practice can do wonders....

My shifu is very hard working and is extremely perticular about his training...

He has been into street fights and come out on top...He has trained police is going to set up the first indian shaolin temple.....

The videos might decieve but he knows what he is doing here...and i agree with your saying that language is definitly an issue here.....

Comment

Yes, I badly know English language. But, it seems to me, all clearly my opinion.
                        I am engaged in research of methods martial arts. I help skilled and knowing people. My opinion on the master not the bad! My opinion not emotionally.
                        You should perceive my response as the objective analysis. My opinion objectively. My relation to the master - kind, positive, friendly!
                        If the doctor makes the diagnosis, this diagnosis - not encouragement and not charge. You understand me?
                        You are not surprised with my ability to feel ability of the person through video? You were surprised with my knowledge of methods of breath, effects of damages and other specific things?

Probably I again write nonsense?

Comment

Agan, stop being a hater.

i bet that monk would kick your ass.
                          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter

?

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter

You wish to tell, what kung-fu practice is compatible to homosexuality? You consider, what monks are engaged in it?
                              If in Russia to speak this phrase, you will be threatened with danger of death. There are countries in which it to speak it is impossible.

I teach a kung-fu and a chi-kung more than 20 years! It more than many participants of a forum. I observe some laws and traditions of a kung-fu. I do not scoff. I speak the truth.
                              Usually I never tell about myself and about my teachers. At us the tradition does not allow to discuss it openly. But I already more than 20 years Shifu. It till your birth was.

Comment

Working...
                              X