Shifu Kanishka Sharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agan
    You wish to tell, what kung-fu practice is compatible to homosexuality?
    http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/JiuJitsu.jpg

to answer your question...

by the way, we are all family here, so dont get offended so easily...

i just thought it was kind of rude and maybe just a little bit arrogant of you to insult ankitsharmas sifu like that, the guy had good form.

and most importantly, who said anything about homosexuality??!?!!!!

anyway, welcome to the group my kung fu brother, or should i say uncle since you are clearly my senior.

now bow to your master....lol, what would they do to me in russia if i said that?

cant you russians take a joke?
    Last edited by master splinter; 01-18-2008, 02:21 AM.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

This conversation is not meaningful.
      This theme is clear for me completely.

Comment

Dont worry Agan. We'll teach you. Just sit back and learn with time. Not a problem.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Its happening again! Russians and americans are at each other again! Well I'm staying neutral. hahahah
          Mr Agan- I too want to know how you came up on homosexuality all of a sudden.

Comment

did you just call me an american?

well i was actually a proud american until bush was elected...
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

My explanatories.
              Phrase "i bet that monk would kick your ass." Has at us 2 senses:
              1. It is a phrase a homosexuality sign.
              2. This phrase means the monk me will win.
              We do not use this phrase in conversations. Probably in America all people so speak. I do not know.

In what dispute? In skill of the monk? In my qualification?
              I advise to some participants to waste time on trainings. I do not conduct empty conversations.

Comment

i don't know how this has moved to the subject of men-on-men action.... but, anyhoooo. agan has made some good points.
                Last edited by onesp1ng; 01-22-2008, 05:05 PM.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

"thuper wetard power"

does anyone know what im talking about? *hint*

since agan has the sense of humor of lt. commander data, i will say this, and this only...

if you(agan) were to fight the monk(guy in orange) then i would bet 100000000000000 euro's on the monk, with all of your retard strength you may put up a good fight, but like i said, my money is on the monk buddy? so...does that soothe the wounds that i have so unintentionally inflicted on your super sensitive ego? did it quench the flame that i have ignited under the cauldron which bubbles your sensitive sense of manhood?

there there now, shhhhhhh

agan, the only reason i made a funny funny joke with you is because i wanted to make you laugh laugh, not cry cry, get it? anger you shouldn't be not me am trying offend you i am not doing . hardest effort i am doing in effort to attempt to being an apology. can you understand that?
                  Last edited by master splinter; 01-22-2008, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I very well understand.
                    In the opinion of many people the word "monk" is as a first-rate quality sign. But the monk is a monk, no more.
                    I have very substantially told about my opinion on sent video. I have seen appreciable errors of execution and I them have told.

I understand humour and sarcasm. At you it is a lot of money? But I advise to save money, your opinion can be deeply erroneous. I advise to you to be engaged in assiduously education and studying of a theme of a kung-fu.

I am assured: You have no qualification to speak about it. You the pupil.

Comment

well then excellent that is agan,

im diggin your avatar, good thing you dont know what "thuper wetard power" means

Comment

And there was beef!!!
                        Master-LU cant stay neutral I love beef! I have to stick my nose in it. Master splinter- my money is on Agan if he was to face the monk in battle. Agan would kick the monks ass cause in his country people fight for real, i know that i know people there and from there they do really fight old classical street fights. If Agan is a gongfu instructor there he most deffinetly would have had to defend himself in real street fights, Im telling you in those eastern european countries they don't talk shit they fight! Most of my own fights have been with guys from those countries. Agan my money is on you! kick his ASS!

Comment

YEAH!! remember, agan "trained people of police (called militia), trained people of special troops, and now will train protection."

plus, it's not nice to make fun of people using there second or third language.

but forgive me, if my comment afflicts someone....
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Gentlemens!
                            I have some remarks.
                            1. You laugh at my English. Tell me: do all shaolin masters know English well? The answer is: NO!
                            All masters noble, kind and fair people? The answer is: NO!
                            Many masters are not able to write and read in English, many of them do not know simple things from an elementary school. But it does not make me to laugh ay their skills.
                            2. I do not fight with monks, women, children. There is one condition of my duel: this monk should be the enemy, the robber or the criminal.
                            3. I observant the codex kung-fu. According to this codex I express my opinion about skills of the person. It is correct. To speak lie is to give cause for errors and destruction of pupils. The lie in medicine, atomic engineering, martial arts leads to the result: destructions of people. I tell obvious things. But people do not like the truth. People like illusion and money. People like advertising and falseness.
                            4. Here people are engaged in Buddhism, belief in God, spiritual experts, kung-fu, qi-gun? Then why many themes of a forum consist their empty debate and absence of respect, trite words? And many wish to carry a name of monks? To be masters martial arts?

Gentlemens, it is your right to choose the truth and lie.

Comment

agan, in my opinion, you have made some good points. a little suggestion, though: don't take us "russboians" too seriously. as master splinter said, we're family....

furthermore, i speak a foreign language myself. i know how it feels when people tease you because of a few simple mistakes. with that said, "forgive, if my comment afflicts someone," well, i just thought that was a great expression. good way to put it, actually. classic...

i couldn't resist..... if you like...., you can make fun of me and my chinese. then i'll know you really care, lol....
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Respected onesp1ng!
                                I wrote not about You. I like a forum russbo, here many interesting pages for scientific research martial arts.

Comment

Working...
                                X