• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like a trend.....

1) first some poster makes a comment

2) next BL enters the discussion

3) then a short dialog between BL and this person takes place

4) and finally, said person conceds to BL because he/she feels BL... must be right!

i wonder why?

anyhow, it's only an observation. it's probably just me...
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Maybe we should put BL back into HELL to keep things in order around here.

If I can get it to work again...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Maybe you should. maybe I shouldn't bother trying to talk to either of of you or even posting here . you bOth know what I was relaying to you about I went through in the yrs we were in touch and I was travelling through the place. shame on you for encouraging garbage like that.

F*ck you anyway.

I'm over eeither of you getting past any of your issues.

settle tf down with crap like that .

AS for your warning for insulting someone ( namingly you), you can get ****ed about that too. If you hadn't have insulted me first I wouldn't have responded. becaaause it starts a new wave thiis crap! and that's all from you negative aspect of your ego demons about you knw exaactly what. see why I say 'settle tf down'? It's still thee very same old mutha ****ing b.s that that type of thing has always been. and coming from either you, it's just f*cking dandy.

lance armstrong got testicular cancer btw.

.. not to mention that I told you so .

Anyway, f*ck you and **** your warning. do what you like.

how is 'twit' not worse or at least as good as asshole, c*ntface?

Blooming tianshi lotus.
        Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-21-2008, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus View Post

lance armstrong got testicular cancer btw.

.. not to mention that I told you so .

Anyway, f*ck you and **** your warning. do what you like.

how is 'twit' not worse or at least as good as asshole, c*ntface?

Blooming tianshi lotus.

if happeh and bl get married in hell and conceive, their child just may have the ability to overthrow the devil himself...
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

it was an observation -- something i've noticed and have mentioned before. you also seem to get mighty defensive regardless of how it's brought up.

i didn't say anything to warrant your response, but i do wonder why it happens?
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well friends, dont you know harsh speech and anger are bad deeds in buddhism?

BTL, i dont know why you become so angry and insulting, it seems to be a habit pattern you have. How can you praise Amitaba and always humiliate people by using harsh speech? You d better check your ego, you are so affirmative about evrything. I dont want to get into fight with you, so i wont speak more, peace.

Renato, it is true your post was a bit misleading.

Here is quote from www.shaolin.cn.com

"To a Buddhist, life is an opportunity to work for transcendence beyond transmigration, for awakening to our original purity, for full development of our innate potentials, and for compassionate service to all sentient beings. People who let their time and energies be tied down by self-centered needs and desires will not only lose such a wonderful opportunity but also be doomed to continue their suffering in transmigration."

Peace and love

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post

Here is quote from www.shaolin.cn.com

" People who let their time and energies be tied down by self-centered needs and desires will not only lose such a wonderful opportunity but also be doomed to continue their suffering in transmigration."

Peace and love
                Yongxin write that in his Mercedes or Cadillac? No, sorry, from one of his many villa's in Zhengzhou?

Oh, I'm so jaded and cynical... Sorry!
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

That offspring between Happeh and BTL has a name. Hint: it's in Chinese.

Comment

let me guess...
                    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

People of the world, relax!

Ok, china has a population of over a billion and a half right? Well i can't say for sure how each of them behaves but i have since this conversation, asked 12 Chinese friends from different social levels, from all over China, if they have ever been robbed.

1 had had his cell stolen by a non-violent pickpocket. As far as as i'm concerned, that's pretty good odds.

I myself have been pickpocket twice in the last two months. Not such great odds. I assume this is because i'm a foreigner who hangs out in dodgy places. On both occasions i have caught the pickpocket, who in response to me putting out my hand has simply handed me my goods. No threats. No violence. No knife.

Now i have no reason to lie about this. I will not be waiting for tourists at the Louhu border crossing in a ski mask. However, should you get robbed don't blame me. I'm simply relaying my exp. and opinion to someone who asked for input.

Of course I'm not denying that some of you may have had unpleasant experiences. Bad karma on your part i guess... I just don't think that bad experiences are the norm. Now I don't have access to government statistics, which are probably false anyway,so I must reiterate, this is just my opinion based on what I know.

Is everybody happy now? ...because Buddha says unhappiness causes hemorrhoids. Is or is that hemorrhoids cause unhappiness. Damn, i can never remember... That buddha guy, so damn smart...

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
                      Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

i agree renato. from what i know of china, it's relatively safe. especially compared to a lot of western countries. i think the comment about women not having to (if i remember correctly) worry in china, or that they can go out without fear of being victimized entirely etc etc.... is what did it.....

anyhow, i actually remember the first time i got on a bus in china with some chinese guy. as soon as i paid, i quickly put my money away. this action was so apparent that the guy i was with noticed and asked, "hey, why did you put your money away so fast?"

of course, being from philly, well, that's just common sense... but he was right.... in china there really isn't a need "put your money away fast," or, for that matter, a need to worry about getting robbed too much. many people, in fact, just leave money out in the open laying in boxes in front of their fruit stands .... and so on.

i think the big issue for foreigners is pickpocketing as well as theft (like when they aren't at home or sleeping) i've had some friends who were sleeping when a guy climbed into their apartment (5th floor) like spiderman.

women may have a different perspective.
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Women also have a different risk, especially if they have attributes that are not commonplace in the country that they are visiting. A very attractive large breasted woman in China is going to attract a hell of a lot of attention; attention occasionally breeds trouble.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                          X