Shaolin animal styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know this is off topic, but....

monkey's are omnivores, not herbivors. there's plenty of documentation that shows monkeys, in fact, do eat meat. they may prefer to eat other things, but they do eat meat.

and gorilla's, well, they've even been known to eat human beings from time to time...

yummy....
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I once saw a documentary (i think it was Attenborough) where the male monkeys would eat the baby monkeys when the females looked the other way.

Comment

I've watched monkeys eat poop.

Not that I didn't have better things to do.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Chimpanzees are known to hunt certain types of monkeys. It's actually pretty amazing how well coordinated they are.

Someone should tell them that they are generating bad karma =X

Comment

Are dragons vegetarian? People-eaters, maybe? Breatharians?

Comment

Dragons are vegetarians only if they eat vegetarians. And as I've been told, that's their preference.

Something about needing a high fiber diet. A constipated dragon is an unhappy dragon.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

well, what kind of dragons are we talking about? dragons from the east, or dragons from the west? i'm sure they have very different eating habits.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                X