Just wanted to say....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say....

My admissions counselor at the chiropractic college I want to attend, has informed me unofficially that I have been accepted into the undergrad program.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

congrats, brother. sounds like a good choice for you.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Good for you Fa. I'm sure you'll do well.

I won't get into my "chiropractor" diatribe, LOL. I'm sure you'll bring tons of respectability to that pursuit. Just keep your standards.

Remember your roots.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Thanks, Doc. I know that not everyone has a great viewpoint on the chiropractic practice, luckily I've only been exposed to the good ones. Plus this school seems to have it's "head" on straight and they don't appear to be into any funky thinking.

Your heathcare journey starts here: get a career in in chiropractic or health sciences from Cleveland University-Kansas City.
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

Good for you man. You'lll do well.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Thanks Dao.

How's TCM doctorhood going for you?

Comment

Going well.

Working fulltime for a company that distributes high quality chinese herbs in the us, and doing some private patients on the side as well.
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Awesome. Hope it continues going well for you.

Comment

Working...
                X