in NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah http://sifuchenying.net/
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
      lol, do you travel alot? if you are ever in san diego you can hit me up, and we can do some training, sparring, grappling, forms whatever.
      I'm in Venice, but im training out of the valley, studio city.

Didnt know you were in socal splinter.....

I will be in Ithica ny in mid august but that aint exactly close to the city.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hm I will be in Illinois for about 3 days in mid august. Shpongle concert =D

where is Ithaca?

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108 View Post
          Hm I will be in Illinois for about 3 days in mid august. Shpongle concert =D

where is Ithaca?

Upstate ny.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Its south of Syracuse by about an hour. Cornell University is there; it's a very pretty part of upstate NY.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 잘터지는 슬롯캠프​​

Comment

Working...
              X