No announcement yet.

911 is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. If there was reason to doubt what actually happened. Then a discussion could shed new light on it and open ones mind. However, in this instance that is not the case. The truth of the matter is plainly obvious. This reminds me of evolution vs. creationism debates. The creationists always says lets argue both side of it, when in fact the scientific data is so monumentally overwhelming that is really a waste of time.

Lets all debate whether gravity actually exists or if its magical fairies holding us all down next. Seems to me some people want to just debate for the sake of debate, whether or not there is anything actually there worth debating.
    The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

• Hegelian Dialectic.. All please watch!

OK I will cut to the chase instead of explaining how I personally think it was committed , cuz ultimately , that's NOT the important thing here. I just hope to illuminate WHY and thus illustrating: "Que Bono?" Who gains? , so 1st thing first , understand the occult magick system known as the Hegelian Dialectic, the system to veil truth:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnNmeTc0N_k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnNmeTc0N_k[/ame]
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbbHgDZM6gU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbbHgDZM6gU[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFbSeol1ko&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFbSeol1ko&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

• If there was reason to doubt what actually happened. Then a discussion could shed new light on it and open ones mind. However, in this instance that is not the case. The truth of the matter is plainly obvious.
        unfortunately this just goes to show how naive people are about the subject.

"a waste of time?" i'm sorry you seem to feel this is beneath you, cross. but how informed are you really? weren't you the one who suggested that the twin towers were actually designed to implode on themselves?

really, i wish it was obvious, but on-scene reports contradict the official account time and time again. many experts also agree: the towers just couldn't have been brought down in the manner that's been recorded. i mean, eventually you have to ask yourself whether it's the "pancake theory" or
        "physics" that you accept.

furthermore, a great number of people believe, at bear minimum, that the us government had prior knowledge of the events of 9/11 and/or feel the government was in some way complicit. this includes high level american government officials (ie. senior military, intelligence, and law enforcement personnel) prominent media types, professionals in the fields of architecture and engineering, and many others (in favor of a new investigation).

even...

'commissioners believed that key agencies of the U.S. government, including The Pentagon, the FAA and NORAD were deliberately deceiving them, and that the CIA was deliberately impeding the work of the commission.On the whole, the chairmen of the commission believed the commission was set up to fail.

The commission was criticized for significant alleged conflicts of interest on the part of commissioners and staff. Further, the commission's report has been the subject of much criticism by both the commissioners themselves and by others.

The commission stated in its report that "[their] aim has not been to assign individual blame," a judgment which some critics believed would obscure the facts of the matter in a nod to consensus politics.'
        in addition, with this being one of the biggest crimes in history, the 9/11 commission had still only been given 3mill dollars (startup appropriation) in contrast to the 40mill allocated to investigate bill clinton during the monika lewinsky scandal! so yes, many have spoken out and continue to question the validity of the events that unfolded that day. though the government has clearly stonewalled attempts at getting at the truth, the situation is not clear-cut, as you believe, and is far from obvious.

whether people wear blinders to the facts that are presented, that is their choice. i personally don't give concessions to government officials, just as i don't distribute candy to lying, spoiled children. but this is not just localized stuff, a large portion of the american and world public view it differently than you.

why do they challenge the official account? and how can you be so sure in your claims when many others aren't? is it that you're smarter than all the other credible witnesses and professionals?

and, as for your example,"the conspirators" are not the so-called "creationists" in this situation, as you may think. they are actually far from it. you're forgetting an important component that differentiates the two situations entirely (namely the fact that testing into whether or not demolitions were used was not performed), and so the comparison is completely unfair and biased. what you're basically saying is, "the creationists are wrong - even without testing for how old the earth is or testing for proof of evolution first - it's just obvious." just as evolution can be tested for and proved... emolitions can be tested for and proved (or determined invalid) too.

there is plenty of evidence out there, much of which is part of the public record, that shows there are people who made (huge) profits off 9/11, that people in the government were told, warned, and/or knew about it beforehand, and that government officials lied to conceal the truth.

Here is the transcript of what you were not allowed to hear from Osama binLaden's own mouth

FBI: Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11

CIA closes down unit that was hunting Bin Laden

FBI PROTECTS OSAMA BIN LADEN’S “RIGHT TO PRIVACY” IN DOCUMENT RELEASE

Bin Laden Family Evacuated

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939"]9/11 Revisited[/ame]

is it possible that you're being somewhat narrow-minded yourself?
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• One of the biggest crime in histori?

It is big ies, but we have seen bigger...

And arent u falling into double standards?

What about comparing 9/11/2oo1 and 9/11/1973?

Comment

• What happened in 1973?

I'm almost afraid to ask.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

• I don't know but this thread suddenly made me think of this comic (best if you scroll down slowly)

oh and for those of you who dont feel like waiting, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_coup_of_1973

Comment

• One of the biggest crime in histori?
                liu, are you serious? this thread is dedicated to 9/11, not the chilean coup d'état. as oppossed to responding to any of the content mentioned, let me get this straight...you're questioning if my syntax was correct?

don't you think that's being a bit petty?
                Last edited by onesp1ng; 10-31-2008, 10:11 AM.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Onesp1ng, easy there bro. You're making a good point, don't let people's simple-minded interpretations of your words get the best of you

Comment

• thanks, dog... :-)
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• So u think there is no relation between the two 9/11?

And that 1973 is a joke?

Knowing a little the world of international terrorism from mi basque and french perspective, u should be aware that resentment against USA is strong and the chosen date could be a proof that the attack was real.

Personalli i m against it but for instance among basque radicals some applauded it. there was a drawing:' we dreamt of it, Bin Laden made it'

Peace and love

Comment

• Another proof of the realiti of 9/11 might be the attack in Madrid and London. Nobodi realli doubts these attacks.

Comment

• well, i've read a bit about the other but haven't yet been able to connect the dots. what is the connection you're referring to?

the point, anyhow, is that this is not an issue that can be easily disregarded.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• liu...you're suddenly back on 9/11 itself. Which is nice since ur back on topic but ironic because you are barking at the wrong squirrels.

Comment

• "the truth of 9/11, is that we don't know the truth of 9/11"

here are your "conspiracy theorists:" new york city citizens who were on-scene, family members of the deceased, and the international community.

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4701757632630708538&hl=en"]The Elephant In The Room: Full Movie[/ame]

it isn't as simple as men on planes with box cutters flying planes into buildings anymore.
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• that would be interesting question to know whi there is conspiration theori about the attack in USA and not madrid and london

i wonder whi

secret services have less lies behind in UK and Spain?
                                less freedom of thought?

peace and love

Comment

Working...
                                X