No announcement yet.

911 is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't speak for me or put words in my mouth. i already answered the question and have repeated my position many times. i didn't say anyone was wrong. read the thread.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• whi dont u judge kissinger? i feel veri ashamed bi ur understanding of non violence, it just makes everithing confused

who r u exactli?

feel ashame and feel the hells of dionisos coming

Comment

• These type of far left consopiracy theory convo's are just crazy.

B. Hussein is the most far left person in our government. Yet he isn't left enough for you guys. You call him a schill of Israel? YOU guys are nuts. He is a lefty. He went to a church that said our government invented aids to kill blacks. That is point blank the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. He went to that church for 20 ytears. Oh and by the way Reverand Wirght hates jews as do most blacks in our country. YOu should have seen crown heights in brooklyn. They were killing each other left and right.

My advice stay off the bullshit liberal conspiricy websites.

911 wasn't a controlled demolition. I worked downtown my whole life. Those buildings have a ton of security and cameras. It would have taken years to line those buildings with explosives. Sorry that is just impossible. The tres melted and the buildings came down. It's that simple. To say anything else is spitting on the memory of those lost for gains in your far left twisted political world veiw.

Comment

• the type of rhetoric you come across after investigating into this topic for a while is interesting. maybe it's a result of the mainstream american media's handling and control of public opinion (you know, the quote, 'no spin zone'). because americans on the whole rarely seek viewpoints from international sources. or perhaps it's something entirely different - i don't know.

but, there's a trend:

they always say conspiracy
          that people who think this way, or look into the possibility, are crazy
          that it wasn't a controlled demolition
          it's that simple
          you're spitting on the memory of those who were lost

i've seen it time and time again.

for some reason they don't seem to care much about the thousands of family members and first responders who support 'the 911 truth movement,' how the fema and nist reports contradict one another, or that first-hand testimony (and other evidence) has gone unheard, been denied, or even completely destroyed.

they tend to marginalize the fact that pyrotechnic substances were never tested for, how the whole event defies physics, why norad stood down, and how (it's possible for) war games to have been conducted on the same targets under the same conditions and pretext that day.

they appear unconcerned when plans were in the works to invade afghanistan and iraq even before 911.

and they don't ask why 911 commissioners said 'key agencies of the us government, including the pentagon, the faa and norad were deliberately deceiving them;' or, why commisioners felt 'the cia was deliberately trying to imped the work of the 911 commission;' or, why the chairmen (of the 911 commission himself) 'believed the commission was set up to fail'...
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• not talking about kashmir and padmasambava

Comment

• Originally posted by mortal View Post
              These type of far left consopiracy theory convo's are just crazy.

B. Hussein is the most far left person in our government. Yet he isn't left enough for you guys. You call him a schill of Israel? YOU guys are nuts.
              Then why is his chief of staff the Israeli Rahm Emmanuel?

Originally posted by mortal View Post
              He is a lefty. He went to a church that said our government invented aids to kill blacks. That is point blank the most ignorant thing I have ever heard.
              Why?

George Bush said their were WMD in Iraq and I bet you believed that. But it was all lies. Government lies all the time.

They created AIDS to kill black people, because the idiots thought only black people were highly sexually active. They never realized that white people were highly sexually active too. But they lie about it.

Originally posted by mortal View Post
              911 wasn't a controlled demolition. I worked downtown my whole life. Those buildings have a ton of security and cameras. It would have taken years to line those buildings with explosives. Sorry that is just impossible. The tres melted and the buildings came down. It's that simple. To say anything else is spitting on the memory of those lost for gains in your far left twisted political world veiw.
              You are wrong.

A building was demolished in Las Vegas. I posted a message telling people to compare that demolition to the WTC, because they both looked exactly the same.

That message was deleted. Why? If the demolition did not look like the WTC, if whoever left my message up, I would look stupid.

But if the demolition did look like the WTC, they had to delete my message so people would never cross check.

Every word out of the mouth of anyone that says they work for the government, is a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                the type of rhetoric you come across after investigating into this topic for a while is interesting. maybe it's a result of the mainstream american media's handling and control of public opinion (you know, the quote, 'no spin zone'). because americans on the whole rarely seek viewpoints from international sources. or perhaps it's something entirely different - i don't know.

but, there's a trend:

they always say conspiracy
                that people who think this way, or look into the possibility, are crazy
                that it wasn't a controlled demolition
                it's that simple
                you're spitting on the memory of those who were lost

i've seen it time and time again.
                Dood. I believe you are extremely naive.

The reason you read the same argument all the time, is because those are government operatives posting propaganda to the internet. They have a crib sheet that tells them to say exactly what you listed. The people you are reading are just like the Internet propagandists they have in China and Thailand.

"Thailand's information and communications ministry plans to spend around US$1.3 million on equipment and manpower for its round-the-clock "war room" to fight websites displaying messages it considers insult the country's king. ".

"They have been called the "Fifty Cent Party", the "Red Vests" and the "Red Vanguard". But China's growing armies of web commentators - instigated, trained and financed by Communist Party organizations - have just one mission: to safeguard the interests of the party by infiltrating and policing a rapidly growing Chinese Internet. They set out to neutralize undesirable public opinion by pushing pro-party views through chat rooms and web forums, reporting dangerous content to authorities. [1]"

The exact same workers for the government of the USA are the ones posting that stuff you see over and over and over again everywhere you go on the internet.

I wonder what the USA calls their internet propagandists? Probably "Freedom Force" or some equally childish superhero kind of name.

Comment

• I personally think that Obama picked Emmanuel a few days before the election to help get the Jewish Democratic vote, a voting block which was wavering. I find absolutely nothing honest about Obama. Never did, never will.

The Thai's take treatment of their king very seriously. It's a good thing, it keeps the moral fabric of the country together. The law is called "lese majeste"; write disparaging things about the king, and you will go to jail. It happens rarely (and the king usually pardons the individual, after which, the individual is thrown out of the country).
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

• you're right. i am extremely naive.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• i can only hope that more people are becoming aware of the issue. overseas, it seems there is more and more questioning of the offical account. for instance, here are a few vids taken from the national diet of japan.

Councilor Yukihisa Fujita of Democratic Party of Japan, the main opposition party questioned 9/11. Later the Japanese government took rare steps to force parliamentary approval of a controversial bill reviving a naval mission in the Indian Ocean in support of US-led forces in Afghanistan.
                      Ahead of the voting Councilor Yukihisa Fujita of Democratic Party of Japan, made a statement at the House of Councillors, the National parliament of Japan,For 30 minutes he questioned the official version of 9/11 presented to the japanese government and the public by the US administration
                      He concluded that the japanese governments support of the "war against terror" is solely based on information provided by the US-administration. He demanded further investigations and questions being answered in the face
                      of the governments drive to support the war more actively.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_WIZ1PDt4"]YouTube - 9/11 Japan Parliament 1/10/2008 Part 4/8 subs[/ame]
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaEGhiHhZ1Y&feature=related"]YouTube - 9/11 Japan Parliament 1/10 Part 5/8 subs MUST SEE[/ame]
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43IxJcFJEw&feature=related"]YouTube - 9/11 Japan Parliament 1/10/2008 Part 6/8 subtitles[/ame]
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUexQWI948&feature=related"]YouTube - 9/11 Japan Parliament 1/10/2008 Part 7/8 subtitles[/ame]
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• It seems that the "911 is a joke" forum has become a joke.

Comment

• well, i was going to start a new thread a while ago titled '9/11 facts,' but i've yet to determine the value of doing so. the majority of people here have made up there minds, so....

as for happeh's comments about these 'internet propagandists,' he may be right. but my point was aimed at individuals who i more or less know, and they're not reading from a crib sheet.

it's ironic that they all have the same responses. personally i think it has everything to do with the american mass media.
                          Last edited by onesp1ng; 02-07-2009, 04:10 PM.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Well, I'm not sure I agree with the validity of this 9/11 stuff that you present, but I have no problem reading it, just to see the viewpoint.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

• I can wine about government conspriacies from today until further notice. Will that accomlish anything? Not really. Almost all the intellect that goes into researching these topics is wasted, as it almost never produces anything in the ways of solutions to the problems pointed out.

Digging deeper than the average person dosent mean you've gone all the way through the skin.

This is not to say that something can't come out of it. And, indeed, I think that highly critical commentary on ANY official story such as the one for 9/11 should be allowed. I personally would like to see a deeper investigation.

But...i'd like to see more in the ways of solutions.

So far what I have seen leads me to believe that people already know the solution but, when it comes down to it, prefer what they currently have.

You can blame the media, the Israeli war machine, the sharks with frickin' lazers beams, midgets...

When it comes down to it the "blame" is in the hands of those with the power to change it.

Comment

• I personally would like to see a deeper investigation.
                                how so? in what format?

But...i'd like to see more in the ways of solutions.
                                mind elaborating further?
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X