for all you alien sceptics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you alien sceptics...

how could you not believe in the existence of life elsewhere in this massive universe? or technology which allows faster then light travel?

you guys ever heard of the nasa tether incident?

apparently, they are trying to gather energy in space with this tether, but it ends up overloading and drifting off into space... you can then see a bunch of ufo's appear and fly around the tether curiously.

remember, this is nasa footage.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6BtwDmm3c"]YouTube - Tether Incident NASA STS-75 UFO[/ame]
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

OK zen if they are so advanced why they dont come here to bring peace?

It seems as improbable as a all powerful god that would let this poor old man begging in the streets of capitalist China.

Comment

if we were advanced enough to find them and go there, do you think we would bring them peace?

Comment

well they havent destroyed the planet, or enslaved or wiped out the population...

and i dont think that it would be their responsibilty to help us, though if they did it would be out of the kindness of their own souls, or perhaps they made the same mistake once? mined the life out of their own planet and destroyed each other in nuclear war like we are gonna do in the next 5 years...

they probably came here to watch us and make sure that we dont do anything stupid now that we are experimenting with universal forces...

perhaps they ARE helping us in ways that you cant see... when you have world powers who's souls are blinded by power and greed, you need an even greater force to keep those assholes in check...

hell, who knows what they are doing, i just know that they are out there... the other day me and a few friends saw about 9 ufo's in the sky, dissapearing and reappering over the ocean, ten minutes later after the ufo's vanish, you see fighter jets and helicopters flying around the area trying to emulate the flashing lights like a cover up. pretty clever... seems like they want us to know they are here, but someone else doesnt...

strange that ufo sightings hit a boiling point right after we started doing nuclear testing...

then again they could be manmade, or even backengineered technology found in ancient ruins. they could be ancient earth civilization from prehistory?

either way, i think it would ignoring the obvious to say that there is no advanced life out there in this whole god forsaken universe.

p.s. they say for national security reasons that they will not disclose to the public the existence of extraterrestrial life, but i think that they just want to hide the advanced technology, keep it for themselves. and slowly release watered down versions to the public over the next few decades.

i honestly do not think that an alien presence would cause much of an uproar... i think it would be a nice change to the bullshit politics that are raping todays societies. and it would probably bring the world together, knowing that we as a planet are one people.

i think if the alien presence were to be made known, there would be a massive shift in intellect from brainwashed ignorance, to observant enlightenment.

but HAHAHA to that, like the hitleresque tyrants that rule this world would ever let that happen, i feel that they would rather see us enslaved then to see us prosper... thats why i hope the aliens abduct them all and do extensive anal probe experiments on them...

but hey, those are only my own inferences from shit that i see.
        Last edited by master splinter; 07-11-2008, 05:47 PM.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
          OK zen if they are so advanced why they dont come here to bring peace?

It seems as improbable as a all powerful god that would let this poor old man begging in the streets of capitalist China.
          What makes you think that aliens would want to spend time in China?

After flying thousands of light years, I'm sure they just would not want to spend time eating in a restaurant where the patrons are honking lugies on the floor.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

ms u been on a roll lately, conspiracys and chinese ambassadors

ive written a bunch of posts that i end up deleting lolo but either way this is a bit strange

is doc paying u to stir up controversy, cause if so i want in i need some money

and...what about the dark side of the moon, the ufos the usos and all the astronauts and pilots that see these things aswell as other military peeps and countless civilians all over the world

alot of it could be american or foreign military stuff but i think there has been intelligent life visiting our planet of a long time

if u go back in history there is alot of interesting stuff.
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

But if they arrived to earth why dont they show up?

Comment

i think that they have, the thing is, they are most likely being covered up.

tho old "prevent panic and chaos" has been applied to this situation, and therefore, any appearances by any superior e.t. life would be quickly silenced...

Comment

Waoo, u really think there is a world conspiracy about this? Arent u a bit paranoiac?

I know world does not seem logic and political forces might manipulate and lie but there is also room for freedom.

Peace and love

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9YV_y0Rt6s&feature=related"]YouTube - Pt 3 of 5 Ancient Aliens and UFO Files[/ame]

this is part 3 i think of ancient aliens a program the history channel did, i think u can watch the whole thing on youtube, either way here is one interesting part of the program.

now the program itself is just a small documentary on aliens and there possible presence in history. there is loads of information about UFO's in history. i guess its just how you look at it, you could say oh well thats just whatever and make up your own conclusions or you could weigh the vast amount of evidence and say..hmmmm you know maybe the countless witnesses and reports and stories written in stone, and art work and poems etc have something to them, or maybe not maybe millions of people since the begining of human history are just "conspiracy theorists"

imho there is intelligent life in the universe besides us lolo it sounds funny just saying that. i feel like typeing all of this is really just a waste of time because sometimes when you look at society and how people react, you wonder how people are the way they are..

sometimes i think that there is something out there, or someone or a group of people or something that wants the world to be a certain way. or maybe its human nature i dont really know what it is. i think alot of people get introduced to such things like ufos or bigfoot or whatever and something external(a friend, family member, teacher etc) gives them some kind of negative feedback or maybe not negative but something alterior to what they percieve and then they just negate what they have learned and loose interest and eventually become almost 99% sceptical

i dont know..either way i do know one thing, if anyone really wanted to understand these things like i have they would investigate and by investigate i mean just watch alot of the history channel, discovery channel, read some books etc and judge for yourself. because plenty of people do the research for us and make it public knowledge. and many many more intelligent people then myself and alot of us(except maybe doc!) atleast give these ideas a chance and put an effort into finding evidence or something that adds up, and i think that should atleast warrant an average person the right to believe
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

i hear you,

ive seen alot of them, and i am quite interested in the ancient sumerian text stuff, but i am also interested in all "ancient texts" so to speak...

there are so many rumors and so much speculation out there, that one cant help but see it as unwise to believe any of it,lol.

but human intellect, i feel, demands explanations for these things that we dont understand.

and until it has been confirmed, i feel as beings with the ability to grasp the universe, have a right to ponder such extraordinary possibilities.

it is the pondering of it that is the fun part for me at least...the fact that there can be life on other planets comparable inferior or far superior to us, just fills me with an overwhelming sense of wonder...

Comment

Working...
                      X