russbo.com overwhelmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russbo.com overwhelmed

The main site is inaccessible. Since I have rebuilt the site, it has gotten overwhelmed with hits. CPU usage on the server that I use hit 496% of normal usage, and "shut down". I'm trying to bring it back online.

The past few days has seen russbo.com downloading, because of requests, over two gigabytes of data a day.

I have no idea why the main site has gotten hit so much.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

almost every time i come on recently, i get a message that says the server is too busy, and to try again later....
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been re-reading the Fugue and Journals again lately....
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

There is some bizarre behavior going on lately.

My "russbo.com" email address is getting hit over four thousand times a day. Talk about spam. And the main site occasionally gets shut down due to server hits.

I have no idea why the site just recently, is getting hit with a huge amount of visitors again.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

they're watching you, doc....

Comment

I assure you.

They're not nubile, disaffected, young horny unattached women...

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X