Toronto Kung Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Kung Fu

Who are the top Kung Fu masters in the Toronto area?

there is no top masters abroad,only in china

Comment

dont listen to sternem...

master shi guosong is now teaching in toronto as far as i know.

dont know about others shaolinwise.

Comment

china doesnt have the top fighters anymore. and your not a master if you cant fight, sorry.

most western sifus would destroy chinese sifus as most chinese sifus are full of shit
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Been outah the kung fu scene too long in T.O. but if you’re looking for a real Chinese Master there is Pan Qing Fu (Iron Fist) in Kitchener – if you’re willing to travel there. Otherwise try the boards at Warrior’s & CKT’s and look for yourself. What are you looking for? I found the real Masters are the guys that don’t advertise; you have to be in the kung fu community to hear by word of mouth…

Comment

chinese kung fu is good

Comment

Originally posted by RJW View Post
              Been outah the kung fu scene too long in T.O. but if you’re looking for a real Chinese Master there is Pan Qing Fu (Iron Fist) in Kitchener – if you’re willing to travel there. Otherwise try the boards at Warrior’s & CKT’s and look for yourself. What are you looking for? I found the real Masters are the guys that don’t advertise; you have to be in the kung fu community to hear by word of mouth…
              I agree with the master as well as with the rest of the statement.

Comment

Working...
              X