Now that the war is over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the war is over!

The following is an email that I got from my public profile on MSN, and I wonder how sick people really are.

Dear Sir,

Read carefully, I found your contact from the internet and convinced, and that is why I have decided to involve
    you in this transaction , I am the first son of MR.TAREK one of the loyalties to SADDAM HUSSEIN THE IRAQI FORMER RULLER.l guess you must have heard much about my father and his president.

In briefy introduction, I am MOHHAMED, the son of TAREK AZIZ the
    former loyal protocol to Saddam.My Father
    was presently killed during the war in Iraq that just ended.Before the war he deposited four trunk boxes with three containing raw GOLD and one containing $5 million dollars.

Before the war as if my father knew that he will die he reveald to me that he deposited this boxes as elefant tusks in coin security agent DUBAI U.A.E.they do not know the content of the boxes.He handed over to me the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT that was issued to him on the day of deposit.I had planed to invest this money in real estate and industrial production. Now if you agree to carry out this business, I will give to you the
    information of the security Agent and you will be there to clear the boxes
    There is no risk involved,I will offer you 25% of the total fund if you safely clear this
    boxes from the security Agent, you must keep this business secret and
    confidential, not even your partner must know about this Help.

So kindly inform me if you can contact the agent immediately in two days time,
    so INDICATE your interest and I will give to you the contacts of the security Agent in
    Dubai U.A.E.I left IRAQ earlier before the war and found myself in AFRICA LOME TOGO.I hope we will build a solid business relationship, waiting to recieve your urgent response
    shortly .

Regards.

Mohhamed.

CONTACT ME ON THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:00228 XXX XXXX
    EMAIL:tarekaziz_XXXXXXXX

--
    This e-mail was sent from someone who viewed your MSN Public Profile.
    If you reply to this e-mail, the sender will be able to see your e-mail
    address.

Dear Sir!?! Well he should read my profile more careful the next time he's sending such a nonsense. Maybe the difference is not that huge sometimes ( ) but still there IS a difference!!
    So if any of you guys is interested in making that money, let me know and I will send you the phone number and email address.

Your rescuer in all circumstances
    Cheye
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Wait until you see the interaction I had with some guy in Nairobi, who was trying to give me money. It will be in the newly revised Emails section on the site. Coming soon.

Oh, did I have fun.....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X