Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blooming Tianshi Lotus (need I write more?)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blooming Tianshi Lotus (need I write more?)?

Okay let us all know what you think.
    Nope, she's done and out. No chance in saving her now.
    42.86%
    Show a little Buddhist love and compassion, and let her come back.
    0.00%
    Let's give her some time off, maybe she will come to her senses.
    42.86%
    WTF mate?
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

"For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Where is everyone today?
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

I voted to give her another chance.

And then I banished her.

Go figure.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Well i think the problem is rather complex.

1 She is kind of agressive, angry and insulting to many people but for he defence i would say
        a People here also use a lot of swear words, what i dont because my familly didnt want me to, and do a little attack each other. I ve been called crazy several times, an asshole one, but it does not seem Doc take this seriously. So where do u draw the line of what is an insult and when do u insult somebody too much. It seems quite arbritary and again a problem of definition that could be discussed to reach a rainbow consensus.
        b Insulting is a way for her to push people to their limit and confront their ego. It has a philosophical practice.

My view, though, is that being angry she crosses the limits to harsh speech and should think about it clearly for a while.

2 On the other hand she has a need for a communication that i feel i should fulfill as a shaolin brother. From my point of view she has some delirious aspects and great difficulty to accept what other people say. To leave her alone might cause her difficulties to increase and as a shaolin brother i want to help her by giving my point of view.

I had a girlfriend who was quite similar to BTL, a buddhist, a vegetarian, quite intelligent and compassionate, very sensitive even to what seems a mystical level, but with great emotional unbalance, an habit to insult people and hit them, feeling persecuted (but being a vietnamese baby, i could understand she had such feelings), difficulties communicating with other people. Staying alone only made her more crazy and she ended 3 times in psychiatric hospital. To reach such a limit is certainly a lot of suffering, and psy hospitals are kind of jails where u dont get much support.

So i think as shaolin sangha we should provide some support to our shaolin sister BTL and after a while, let her come back for probation after she has been notified that her harsh speech cannot be allowed any more.

Om mani pedme hung

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
          I voted to give her another chance.

And then I banished her.

Go figure.
          I may have voted to give her another chance too....

Comment

Do you know how many chances I've given her over the years?

**** her too. I'm tired of dealing with these people.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

A little moody today, eh?

It's all well and good though, you are the Supreme Diety of Russboland.

Comment

Yea, I deserve it sometimes.

Kind of fun too...

russbo.com

Comment

Thanks man. You da best russbo home boy.

Here's a message that I got from BL, via the russbo.com contact form. Damn classic. You guys need to let me know what I should do..... LOL

**** Mee, Richard?? no. **** you. and when you invite me back, you better f*cking apologise aswell. or mildly suck up at bare minimum..

and if you dont, then that really is just that. I have had thee worst f*cking year, I dont even know where to start talking about it. if you miss me, i 'd probably understand though.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

P.s. i just made contact with MT world title holder John Wayne Parr's gym up the road from here ..
                  could be fun..

also called my sigung ( the one that grew up at kungfu school with jackie chan) and 'm going back there too. I been soo busy and sad because of it..
                  , and had within the top ten fastest hands in the recorded world) and he says I should I come back and them take care of me. that sounds good, aswell.

I haaate on-campus uni as a student, btw.

be tf f*ck nice to me sometimes if you want me to stick around.

Blooming tianshi lotus.
                  Dammit guys, oh, I just don't know what to do.....

russbo.com

Comment

Well, this closes tomorrow, so make sure you get your votes in before heading over to discuss ferrais and starving babies; and what is a modern chinese master in the xing yi thread.

Comment

Did she get banned? I thought she just decided to shut up.

...Should have read the thread before posting that. Anyway, sure, let her back. Who cares. I stopped reading her ramblings a long time ago and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.
                      Last edited by zachsan; 09-12-2008, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan View Post
                        Did she get banned? I thought she just decided to shut up.

...Should have read the thread before posting that. Anyway, sure, let her back. Who cares. I stopped reading her ramblings a long time ago and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.
                        Did you click WTF mate for just shits and giggles? lol....

Comment

Sad.

Majority thinks she'll come to her senses.

LOL...

russbo.com

Comment

She's still not saying goodbye, LOL...

oi.

I'm trying Doc to balance what i think I know about how your spirits move and the type of missions you go on with some of the stuff you say about me and that you probably just dont care or even need to about me .. so..... if you want to just leave it at that and tell everyone that you're not bringing me back.. I'm okay richard. it's probably as hard to be myy friend as it is some of yours at times anyway, so .. we just do what we need to and that all just the way it is for us.

I'm walking away here now, too.

I dont know if I understand all the stuff you guys are up to.. and clearly vice versa really,.. but just good luck with it from me and dont even look back from here . your 'ex' cia history and the fact that I think that most of you are spys from different clubs and countries and this entire web site is just you waving a come get me toosh in their faces that i "accidently" came across.. doesn't even have anything to do with it neither. I dont even know what you want me to do or why you say the stuff you do about me and whatever else I 've wondered about lately but if that's that, then that just is that. you know how to contact me anyway if you need me to be there for it. I'm already in beyond salvage or salvation since meeting you men, anyway. so .. what the hey, hey. *shrug*

do you remember you in guangzhou in 2003 at the end of sars season?? I remember you there. and that was before i even spoke to you .
                            aand.. I stiill dont know wtf.

I knoow you're still a spy and can't say. isn't everyone though.

bye.
                            Blooming tianshi lotus.
                            Don't you wish you got emails like this?

russbo.com

Comment

There's a reason email systems have a spam/delete button.....

Comment

Working...
                              X