Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training with Shi Xing Hong in Hungary

Hello!

I wanted to ask if you know if Shi Xing Hong still teach in Hungary/Kerepes. I live in Vienna and it's about 2-3 hours away. I know that there are those "summer camps" but I would like to train there for a longer period.

Thank you very much for any information!

Greetings from Austria/Vienna.

xxxxxx
    Well, this is "old" information as I have not spoken to XingHong in a few months. But the last I've heard, he is still teaching in Hungary, though, I think most of his time is now with government agencies, such as the police and special forces. I heard through the Hungarian Major that runs Hungariy's Special Forces (he's a good friend of mine) that XingHong's main school kind of shut down, as he didn't spend a lot of personal time with it (nothing new, he did that in China years ago), but that he has many instructors spread throughout Hungary, that are teaching in his "network". This network is something that he's wanted to do for many years, though, back in the early 2000 years, this network that he wanted to create was one that would cover the world. I think he's resolved himself to just keeping some sort of control in Hungary.

The best way to get the latest information is to contact him through his website, www.shixinghong.com. Somewhere there must be keeping control of the site, and should be able to get back to you. If not, contact me again, and I'll get more information through my friends at Hungary's Special Forces.

Sorry about the delay. I've been god awfully busy with RL issues.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Well, I set the email address on that site to redirect to Shi Xing Hong's email, so I'm not the one who "manages" the emails anymore.

I haven't spoken with him for a long time, regrettably. To be honest I didn't like his plans of "conquering" the world with the Chanwu association. I am happy to hear that he is now focusing more on Hungary.

I will suggest you train with his students if you want to stay for a longer time. Many of them are very skilled indeed.

Comment

Working...
    X