Chinese duplicity in manufacturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese duplicity in manufacturing

It just never seems to end with these people. Their search for money knows no bounds...

BEIJING - China's Health Ministry on Friday ordered a nationwide probe of milk powder linked to a rash of kidney stones in infants and one death and said those responsible "will face serious punishment."

The announcement this week that infants were sickened by the milk powder fueled new worries about Chinese product safety after a spate of injuries and deaths blamed on tainted toothpaste and other goods.

The major Chinese dairy that produced the formula has recalled 700 tons of the product and said it was contaminated with melamine, a chemical used in plastics, Xinhua and the official China Daily newspaper reported.

Melamine is the chemical involved in a massive pet food recall last year. It is not supposed to be added to any food ingredients, but suppliers in China sometimes mix it into food to make it appear to be high in protein. Melamine is nitrogen rich, and standard tests for protein in bulk food ingredients measure levels of nitrogen. MSNBC
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

In terms of suffering created, is it worse than buying a ferrari while children die without medicine?

Comment

BUt if you had a ferrari you could quickly distribute medicine to children. Not only that but you could do it in style...
      The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

I have a Ferrari.

I still don't think babies should be made to eat dangerous chemicals so that Chinese manufacturers can make more money.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Saints in Ferraris is buddhism

So many saints everywhere...

RIP Pinochet, we dont love big brother, we just vote for Kissinger

How many pedme hung?

Comment

Working...
          X