Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Temple Gong Fu (Shi Yan Xin) Bristol England

Hello Everyone

Hope you all had great summer. Just let you know that Tuesday Advance classes will start at 7 pm next Tuesday 23rd Sept. in Christ primary school. (Please see below for venue details)
    The cost still 5pounds per an hour per class but this will end on 5th Oct. after that you could have a new membership.

Normal price:

Adults:
    Members - 5pounds /per class
    Non-members- 6pounds /per class

Students and Children:
    Members ¨C 3pounds per class
    Non-members- 5 pounds per class

Uniform Price:
    Members - 25 pounds
    Non members¨C30 pounds

Membership will cost you 35pounds a year, however, to thank everyone's support for the classes in the past year I would like to offer existing students who have been training with me for a least a year a discount of 5 pounds off membership price.

Tuesday class will be held at Christ Church Primary School Royal Park Clifton Bristol BS8 3AW

Sunday classes will start from 5th Oct in the Bristol University's students union, the address is University of Bristol Students Union Queens Road Clifton Bristol BS8 1LN \Sunday time table please see attach

It would be great if you can take a few minutes to reply to me if you are coming to next Tuesday's advance class and if you need a uniform please let me know as well. Thank you all.

Looking forward to see you all soon.

Best wishes,

Shifu
    --
    YanXin

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I am wondering how many students does one master teach,small size class,or ..

Comment

Working...
    X