Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who such Xu Mingtang and What is Zhong Yuan Qigong???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who such Xu Mingtang and What is Zhong Yuan Qigong???

Hello misters!
    Help me to learn the information.
    In Ukraine, Russia and the countries of the former USSR there is organisation Zhong Yuan Qigong. This organisation has appeared suddenly and openly many branches in all big and small cities. The teacher of this direction - Xu Mingtang.
    Who this person? What his true history of a life?
    Here a site of this school in Russia in English: http://www.qigong.ru/beginners/index.php?num=4&lng=e

Much in it guards me. For example, any of trainers of this organisation cannot adequately tell an essence of their style. The organizer of this style asserts, that its style - the most higher form a chi kung.....
    What is it? New sect? The commercial project?
    I wait for your comments.

looks like another cash cow -- don't forget your wallet!
    No other known system encompasses so completely all aspects of human existence – education, development, self-regulation, and healing.
    how amazing! can i sign up? just let me grab some $$$. LOL...
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

qi gong can do alot of things, and the effects of good qi gong training are spectacular, but there are no secrets anymore. the real training isnt that complicated, at higher levels it can be but theres no secrets

anyway this is bullshit, dont pay them anything dont even give them a chance lolo. and stay away from wong kiew kit
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Well, I've spent almost two years total in Henan province, center of "Zhong Yuan", learning qi gong from some of Shaolin's best qi gong masters, and I've never heard of anything that was quoted on that web page.

I must have missed something.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Are they wolves?

Comment

stuff like this really makes me wonder if people are just sitting around thinking, "if we make up our own qigong style, we can go to russia, europe, etc...and make a ton of money. it will be easy!"

and they'd be right. i mean, you find yourself a disingenuous chinese looking fellow, have him write some shit, and then you're set.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

from what ive seen of the karate and kung fu schools in america i could be a charlatan no problem and make mad money.

i wont do that..i dont really even like the idea of a gung fu school as a business but...whatever.

sometimes i think about teaching ba duan jin seminars and making some dough.

Comment

UM, so why don't we do it?

People in Pakistan have wanted me to go over there for years. Imagine, doc, teaching gong fu in a madrassa...
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

That is a great idea Doc. Go to Pakistan! Fanatism comes from lack of understanding, mutual understanding comes from contact. I would just recommand u go there by foot and barefoot, like in the old times, to avoid pollution and insects. Zen u ll be a shambala warrior adorned with a circle and showing the way to non violence.

Comment

what crack are you smoking liu because if i could push that shit around here i would be richer then 20 wong kiew kits.

seriously whos your connect lolo

Comment

Try sitting meditation. Goenka vipassana is a good and free introduction.

Comment

After disorder of the USSR to Ukraine many sects under the pretext of Wushu, a chi kung and similar have gushed. Organisation Xu Mingtang has appeared suddenly, branches have opened at once in many cities. At present time its organisation is a synonym of a word a chi kung. And it - is bad! I talked to many instructors of its school. First sign of qualification of these instructors - full illiteracy. They know nothing about a chi kung, they constantly speak about a dantyan, psychology and orbits, charkas. Any of trainers cannot formulate a doctrine or style Xu Mingtang essence. But they collect a large quantity of pupils. The special attention is given to money. Advancement, as a matter of fact, depends on money. Mr. Xu Mingtang and Ukraine - the super-guru! I saw video of its lectures. He speaks, he flies to other Worlds. Its one pupil told: master Xu Mingtang flied on the Moon and saw there the German plane of the Second World War (1941-1945). My explanations about impossibility of stay of the German plane on the Moon - had no sense as pupils of the master bear chizophrenie delirium.

Comment

Advancement, as a matter of fact, depends on money.
                          you said it, agan. if you take a close look at their website, it's pretty easy to that.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day. lean expertise, lean product management

Comment

Working...
                            X