Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee film?

What do you guys think?

Just as long as they don't **** it up with some fancy martial art-shit; they need to get some Bruce's students to choreograph, namely Jerry Poteet and Bob Bremer.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

It will be interesting to see how they describe his death. And if they hide his medical problems.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I hope it's not like how the movie Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story turned out because it was just awfull and almost completely nothing about Bruce Lee.
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

Bruce Lee movies are a bit violent to my taste. Conflict resolution is mostly made by fighting.

I also find Jet Li has acted in too many violent movies, US style.

Jackie Chan is a bit better to my taste.

Om mani pedme hung

Comment

i liked dragon and i dont see how it had nothing to do with his life lolo, that pretty much was his life. but then again im not a Bruce lee nutt hugger, i used to hate him. now i think hes ok
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

If you've read his biography, you wouldn't say that at all. Much of what happens in that movie takes amazing liberties that bothers much of JKD and Bruce Lee fanbase to an incredible degree. It's taken Linda Lee along time to recover from the criticism she recieved from allowing that movie to be made.

Comment

You might want to read this: http://www.russbo.org/vb/showthread.php?t=3927

And, thanks to Uwe, to very nice Youtube clips

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHslHpK4-Q&feature=related"]YouTube - Bruce Lee plays ping pong with nunchuck.flv[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-fZ6tJGJ6g&feature=related"]YouTube - Bruce Lee playing ping pong part 2[/ame]
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Because there is a sizeable fraction of the russbo.com audience that is shall we say "impressionable", I feel obligated to point out that those Bruce Lee videos are not only fake but are in fact ads for Nokia. And Bruce Lee isn't in either of them.

That said I have full confidence that someone reading this will dismiss me as a cynic who "doesn't even train" and will go on to somehow light themselves on fire with nuchucks.

Comment

yeah but did you see how accurate he was. he was using numchucks man. i mean you can't deny what he did. and only bruce lee could do that. it was definitely him.

anyhow, you're just a cynic who doesn't even really train! get a life...
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

whats wierd is when doc posted that a few hours before i was watching the same thing....

evil twins?!?!

lol and yea of course its fake, the reason i knew it was fake was when i first watched it i was like...yeh bruce lee wasnt that good with nunchuks lolo, im better with the chucks then he was haha
                      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                        whats wierd is when doc posted that a few hours before i was watching the same thing....

evil twins?!?!

lol and yea of course its fake, the reason i knew it was fake was when i first watched it i was like...yeh bruce lee wasnt that good with nunchuks lolo, im better with the chucks then he was haha

Oh you mean those plastic/foam nunchucks they sell at the 99 cent store?

I bet you have fun with those and a nice plastic sword from toys r us.

I have a feeling that youre going to get an ass whoopin hard, sometime in your future. You are just the most disrespectful little c.unt ever.

But i doubt you talk to people like this in real life, Youre too much of a little bitch to act hard in reality. Fortunately there is the internet, where little faggots like you can troll around and feel important, and learn all about chinse kung fu, because we all know that you never touched a mat or sparred in our life. And youre just some anime watching, ufc groupie, who will always be too ugly to ever post a real picture of himself.

Poor maestro...
                        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Bruce Lee is the greatest and his Kung Fu is incredible, but I believe that Krav Maga is the real new thing... I recommend you this Krav Maga school in Mexico City.
                          Las mejores clases de Krav Maga y defensa personal en Mexico DF. El instructor certificado en Europa con más de 25 años de experiencia. ➥ - ☎ 55 3281 6996 ☎ -.

Comment

check this OKBET

Comment

check this about okbet

Comment

Working...
                              X