No announcement yet.

shi dechengs 9 section vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I wasn't in school I would come up and visit you, you're in Santa Maria right? Why don't you come to Santa Clarita? You are more than welcome, I'd be willing to fight you.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

i live in connecticut daodejing is from the same town
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Oh, maybe I got you mixed up with someone else. Well, no use on wasting money on a fight then lol. If we're ever in each other's "hood" then I wouldn't mind a go, always nice to try out a fellow practitioner.
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

Fa, as I remember, you used to be a monk...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Yeah, that was five years ago...I've been out longer than I was in.

And yes I realize that sounds as if I had been in prison.

Comment

Sounds like you didn't learn anything...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

i really can't believe it's come down to yet another "internet challenge," which is just so arrogant, sad, and immature.

guess i shouldn't have even asked...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, it seems the challenge is traditional, but due to modern condition the destruction might have increased. Transport might cause pollution and other bad things.

Gandhi said modernity is a great source of evil.

Om nama sivaya

Comment

no, it's stupid. trying to have a conversation with maestro is like trying to communicate with a little angry kid on a playground. in fact, it's exactly like that.

almost every conversation he gets into ends this way. and, on the internet, it's so utterly immature.

plus, he's been doing the same thing with countless individuals for years and years on this site. though, from my understanding, he's never gone to face-off with anyone himself yet.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lolo first of all it takes 2 to fight, argue whatever. you act like its all my fault

thats fine..i think most people are just insecure to the point where when they feel like their oppinions or "experience" is being challenged they start calling names and insulting...which is what happens when they talk to me.

everyone on here talks so much bullshit its not even funny. the reason i get upset is because a shitload of people come here all the time and ghost these threads and all they get to read is more bullshit then they believe it and they learn bullshit and feel content lolo

i dont challenge anyone, i simply put it out there that, hey im here, im the real deal, if you dont believe me and what i say, come see me.

fa hui said i live in a kung fu dream world, doc is right he didnt learn shit being a monk, look how insecure he is, look how angry he got when that guy made fun of his mustache!! lolo and he deletes his posts because he becomes ashamed of the dumb shit he says when hes angry

ive never deleted a post lol

Comment

I think everyone has his share of truth and compassion. Again i try to think out of the contradiction way and reach a yin/yang complementary view.

But guys, u highjack so many threads. So why do u blame me? Double standards? Or what i say makes u feel bad?

Om mani pedme hung

Comment

if u want to know whats good about gung fu and stop all this bullshit you talk about here on russbo you can come and see me, just like anyone else. thats not an insult like what i said above, im always looking for people to fight, so if you want to know what real gung fu feels like, u can come see me and u will understand my actions better then my words i promise lolo.
                          are we living in two different worlds? you're always the one to issue the challenge. you may have great skill, but this bolstering with empty threats that never get actualized is old.

seriously, man. we all have our experiences, and many in different fields than others. i train mostly northern stuff, and you southern, it appears. attitudes and traditions are different. i know my old teacher grew up doing hunggar, and well, he beat the shit out of us daily. it looks like from the videos you posted that many of the guys you look up to are mentally a lot like him.

although i learned a lot from him, i'm taught by my current teacher that to comprehend gongfu, one must endeavor to understand all chinese culture. he thinks some people just never grow out of the fighting, and now he even refrains from teaching the teacher i mentioned previously. he says,"he just wanted what he wants from it. " i know what he means.

what shit is being talked anyhow? spit it out...

was it this guy about the chartwheels? of course they exist in traditional stuff. digong looks something like brakedancing, and in northern longfist stuff you even find forward handsprings, monkey rolls, handstands, etc.. lianzhuzhang has a front handspring, in fact.

or was it the topic of forms practice? come on...forms are used by different lineages, well, differently. so they can be used and emphasised differently.

what's the point or fighting? it's all gongfu anyway.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                            , doc is right he didnt learn shit being a monk, look how insecure he is, look how angry he got when that guy made fun of his mustache!! lolo and he deletes his posts because he becomes ashamed of the dumb shit he says when hes angry
                            Let's not embellish my thoughts here man.

I just expected a little more "peace" from Fa, that's all.

But then again, Maestro is Maestro, and god knows we've known him for years. Only you can drive an ex-monk to bone shattering aggressive behavior, LOL.

russbo.com

Comment

lol @ doc

"are we living in two different worlds? you're always the one to issue the challenge. you may have great skill, but this bolstering with empty threats that never get actualized is old."

i dont threaten people, or challenge anyone. its simply this, i state my oppinions, people argue with me about my oppinions, and then i let em know they can come get some ass beating if they really wanna be proved wrong

nothing gets actualized because no one comes to see me. what am i supposed to do, run all over the world fighting people to help them understand a concept.

"it looks like from the videos you posted that many of the guys you look up to are mentally a lot like him."

looks like from your words your quick to judge.

what you fail to understand is that styles are just different ways of training, but in the end if your serious about training you dont seek the best style u seek the best teacher.

why is fighting emphasised so much. simple, its the only way to tell true from false. skills also determine whether or not the art evolves and is lifted up higher. many so called masters are content with their skills, i disagree with this type of thinking therefore u get the eternal white belt mentality. like you said, some people want what they want...

honestly, imo no one should be learning gung fu to better understand chinese culture. if thats what you want go to china, read books, **** a chinese girl whatever. this isnt what chinese martial arts were made for and this isnt what they are famous for

will you learn about chinese culture while practicing these arts. of course, is that why you should be training...NO, what kind of sense does that make

why is shaolin so famous anyway? because they sucked all their opponents dicks and were merciful or because they beat the shit out of everyone

they are FIGHTING monks, thats what everyone knows them for FIGHTING MONKS. FIGHTING u understand

are these arts all about fighting. no, but the best teachers will tell you, the best health results come from training for combat..fighting!! the best way to develope fighting skills is to...drink tea and scam peoples money..uh oops that was a message from your master about chinese culture, my bad. no the best way to develope any skill is to practice that skill.

sorry if u disagree with that, maybe we should go tell our doctors and engineers they need to practice more american culture, which is apparently drink beer and watch sportscenter while womanizing and eating burger king.

Comment

ONESP1NGS old teacher

onesp1ng is the guy with the black and white stripped shirt, he didnt like his first teacher

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0IcsBEgg2k&feature=related"]YouTube - Kung-fu teacher beats students[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X