Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONESP1NGS new teacher

onesp1ngs new teacher, much less violent

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcvk6mb61kg"]YouTube - Jim Carrey Karate Instructor (At His Best)[/ame]
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

from a person who knows so much, you would think he could be constructive with his opinions and suggestions by now. instead, we have a little backyard chihuahua on our hands that likes to hear himself bark a lot. but there is more than one way to skin a cat, and you don't know everything.

sometimes you're about as mature as sesame street. stop being "a frog in a well." open up a little.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

here's one of my martial brothers working on the form mentioned above. as you see, it has both a forward handspring and a front roll. other forms contain other acrobatics...but it's really the way in which they are done, the intention, that differentiates them from modern wushu. actually, the applications derived within are quite dangerous; they aren't for show.

[ame="http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQJWFU7a6Q"]YouTube - ç·´æ*¦æŽŒ[/ame]
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

looks like bak si lum, that guy needs alot of work, but i like bak si lum alot.

Comment

who are you to say what he needs or doesn't need?

the point was to show a traditional form that has acrobatics in it. i showed part of one for discussion and education purposes.

or, would you rather i put others down in order to make myself feel better?

(btw, as for this, my teacher usually just refers to it as beiquan (北拳), but baksilum would be the cantonese, yes.)
            Last edited by onesp1ng; 10-14-2008, 03:25 PM.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

im someone whos watching the form and giving his oppinion.

and sure you could put down more videos, judging from that performance i doubt youll feel better though. maybe im wrong but i doubt it.

doesnt even look like its his fault he is the way he is, looks like he was taught like that.

Comment

your opinion is shit cause you didn't say anything. show some "proper" northern shaolin stuff.

you'll probably say you would if you had a camera, right? ...lol...
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

i said before i dont have a camera. i dont have a job either. u got a job and your being taught by the grandmaster of grandmasters apparently from his top notch students lolo

so wheres your videos.

Comment

Well, if you have videos you're more than welcome to put them on russbo.tv; once I upgrade the software and make some security changes. (We got hacked by Islamicists, I had to "shut down" the upload feature).

And Maestro, since you're unemployed, do we assume that you're voting for Obama?
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

lolo the last time i had a chance to vote i was 20 and it was john kerry or george bush and i refused to vote, a friend of mine voted for bush...lolo, hes such a ****

anyway, i said in another thread, i wont be voting for anyone(why dont you hang onto my every word?!?!), just like last time. i think the biggest scam is the way people think "vote for the lesser evil" mentality. NO **** that i say, dont vote at all. if everyone was just like **** this i hate both of you candidates then we would see some change. or maybe not..i dunno

but no i hate obama, i pretty much hate all politicians, some like ron paul seem to be ok, but they only seem that way i dont really know enough. i know obama is full of shit though

and mccain just looks like a slavemaster, i hate his haughty attitude, i can just see the guy in the white house surrounded by oil billionaires smoking cigars and using bums as footstools

Comment

you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

although i should tell you to shove it, you're already in a deep enough hole
                        as it is. actually, if it wasn't for you doing this over so many years, i really wouldn't care.

but basically your so-called opinions amount to this: "you're right, everyone else is just stupid." (very thought provoking stuff)

and in the meantime, you still haven't contributed anything of relevance to the thread.
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for traditional weapons. Shop with confidence at Wing Lam Enterprises store! High quality weapons, apparel, training materials, and more.

Comment

i wonder if thats you in the video is that why u so upset? or did u have anal sex with that person?

lolo. u need to relax, ur attitude is amusing at best, you just lucky ur in thailand or taiwan or wherever your so called master is scamming you and your lover

otherwise id be so inclined as to beat all of you down and laugh in your masters face.

that guy is giving shaolin a bad name, just as you do im sure on a daily basis. everyone who comes in contact with me via combat respects shaolin lolo.

now go give yourself a hug

Comment

like i said, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about...
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

doc, i have quite a bit of stuff. i might think of doing that in the future, but i would need to no that it's possible to control who viewed them.
                                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                                X