X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im kinda just bored with this one now, u guys took the fun out of it
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

the way i look at it is this there are certain acrobatics in traditional but seriously if youve ever been in a fight y would u want to jump around id rather jus beat da hell out of my opponent with whatever skills i know and get it over and done with then jump around and get hit lol

Comment

most traditional arts were used for warfare, not just fighting 1 guy. thats not that big of a deal.

and there is alot of aspects of gung fu that deal with more then just combat application. 2/3 of real gung fu training is conditioning whether that be drills or strength or standing post or whatever and u find that in the forms aswell

combat apps in gung fu are simple and direct and are not meant for "fighting" u kill or seriously injure and keep moving, u cant stand around "beating da hell out of someone" in the middle of a battle

flying techs and acrobatics increase mobility, agility and are just a part of chinese gung fu, like it or not lolo

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNDdqYZT8ZQ"]YouTube - dragonfly jones[/ame]

Comment

lol sounds like uve never been in a fight, maestro and stop posting stupid vids it makes you look somewhat dumb.

Comment

i love fighting, you sound dumb all the time so i would think youd know all about it.

but then again i guess i should just be "beating da hell out of my opponent" lolo.

Comment

sounds like you've never had a traditional teacher, thecontender.

forms are not fights. no one fights like they do their forms. forms record combat techniques within a conditioning routine. acrobatics have their place in developing necessary agility, but thats not to say you're going to do a handspring in a fight for some silly reason.

Comment

oh man, drangonfly jones! i havent seen that in years! lol

"it is a pleasure for you to meet me".

funny though, his form looks like what some of those fake gongfu teachers make up, wearing a karate gi, but they are completely serious with it.

Comment

lol yeh me either but when i found the in living color vid of jim carrey i remembered dragonfly jones lolo.

Comment

Working...
                    X