Shi De Jun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi De Jun

Hello everyone. I was searching for information on Shi De Jun. I actually bought one of his VCD's (Shaolin Seven Star Praying Mantis - which was totally different than the one I saw Shi De Cheng do at a seminar/demo. Both, however, - very cool).

Aside from a video or two on YouTube (I think in one he's doing and spear form) I've never really heard much about him. I've seen his VCD/DVD line, which seems largely composed of Shaolin Mantis forms that I've never seen anyone else perform or claim to know.

I guess the jist of what I'm getting at is, who is he? I can't find any information on him. I checked here and at KFM but haven't found anything about him. I was hoping someone here might know.

I liked the VCD I got, and the spear form he does on YouTube is pretty cool too.

Thank you all for your help.

geng jun (耿军), dharma name shi dejun (释德君).

born in 1968, became a 31st generation shaolin disciple in 1983 under venerable master shi sufa (释素法). later studied under ven. shi suxi (释素喜) and seven star praying mantis master li zhanyuan (李占元).

studied shaolin, seven star, wudang, etc.. his accomplishments are many.

-henan, mengzhou city "10 great illustrious youths".
    -henan, jiaozuo prefecture cppcc member.
    -national first class qigong master.
    -top ten national sports coach.
    -shaolin qigong research assoc. secretary-general.
    -shaolin wushu, sports, medicine assoc. vice-secretary.
    -shaolinquan research committee member.
    -shandong, jinan capital, military special forces general head-coach.

Comment

Great - thanks for the information!

I guess that means the Qi Xing Tang Lang he does on the DVD isn't neccesarilly the Shaolin Qi Xing Tang Lang? Or should I say the original form of it?

AH - it gets so hard to keep everything straight...especially when it concerns Shaolin.

Comment

That's because different people have different views as to what Shaolin is.

And the keepers of Shaolin haven't done a good job of defining themselves.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Remember the Chan idea to go beyond words and scriptures...

Comment

Uhh..

...word.

Thanks....

Comment

Working...
            X