Wind of Shaolin (Shaolin Tour)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind of Shaolin (Shaolin Tour)

That's right the 'Shaolin Monks' (which monks, who knows?) are touring with their stage show 'Wind of Shaolin' find the site at windofshaolin.com. Currently tickets are available in Australia for early next year (No doubt about it, I'll be there), though I don't know about future plans for America, Britain, Canada, etc. The impression that I get (insert appropriate ska riff) is that apart from being purely a martial arts display, the entire performance weaves a narrative throughout, also accompanied by dancers from Zhengzhou. Check the site for specifics.
    Hope that gives you a heads up for the Australian shaolin fans and potentially the rest of the members on the site (once again check the site for updates, dates, tours)

doesnt seem to have any temple/monk connection, but at least they did some traditional forms. i saw qixingquan and dapaoquan.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh x View Post
      That's right the 'Shaolin Monks' (which monks, who knows?) are touring with their stage show 'Wind of Shaolin' find the site at
      When I saw that, I couldn't help but wonder if it was moo shu pork wind, cashew chicken wind, broccoli beef wind or something else that made the wind "Shaolin", and not just wind.

Comment

ani idea about the realiti of rwanda?

Comment

Working...
        X