Doc is a "prick"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc is a "prick"

I haven't gotten any good hate mail in a long time, so, I find this one truly special.

Look.

I was just looking at some of your pictures of some of the monks you brought out and while I still think you're an ass for alot of different reasons, I concede. although having already trained out here in aus with a shaolin monk disciple of deyang's before I allegedly joined up here in what you say was 2004, because of being a member here, I have planned to do something similar in future and put money into a new temple aand new schools for a succession of monks somewhere ...but maybe withoUt the angry hard-done-by matyr act that came with your experience, like their independance at the financial expense to myself isn't something i might have already budgeted for and might not actually come as an outrageous of a surprise as some of the dinner checks we might also liked to've picked up throughout the course of things. @).

So, you also contributed to how my path has mapped itself out and your reactions and feedback, either way and whether it was reasonable or not, to this great new plan I've put together since.
    I dont think we have to be on neccessarily friendly terms but that much, your apparent myopia aside, I can admit. my having been a single mother since I was 18 and having come from the personal background I have, being from such a large at times extremely poor family and having been troubled as a teen and consistently but at lessening intensity through my twenties as overcame drug abuse and criminal and socially mischevious inclinations and with the impact of watching my uncle's success develop and make him abillionaire and watxh how his own background influenced and came together toward that and where he has ended up to this point, as with such an eclectic experience of seeing other's lives I 've also witnessed unfolding to what ends and from what "beginnings" has given me a very different perspective on life that I think most of you are just too conditioned and experientially limited to not have the slightest ****ing clue on of what it is you're missing. lots of ppl think that you're ignorant and clouded by your dough. I fond it convenient that ewnogh ppl are like that though, because what I'm doing with those notes has absolutely nothing so personal to do with any of you .

I'm sure that you got laughed at through your poorer years and as you were working your way into your current position, if you aren't still being, has been a great aggitator in propelling you forward. you really have been an absolute hard case of a prIck of a seemingly unduly harsh and ungrateful man to deal with at times to myself personally and I truly and sincerely will not ever ever forgive you without an apology or amendment effort, which would probably just make me ill anyway, and I certain will count you memorable.

If it really is something that you wanted to contribute a movement of, bringing monks out of china and whathaveyou as an exponent of what was already happening courtesy of the new abbott's appointment and if you like natural dharmic process, then mission accomplished. now you can go off and live out your nirvana totally guilt free as you like.

amitabah and happy days to you.
    Sincerely
    Blooming tianshi lotus.
    Ah. Reminds me of the good old days. When people cared enough to send these things in...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

kind of odd that she's just figuring all this out now. LOL.

why don't you bring her back?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Time to make another poll?

She'll never ever go away...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

doc, this place has been so much more peaceful and fruitful without her mess. for her sake, and for the sake of all, dont bring the negative energy back.

my advice to her is to start a shaolin blogsite of her own or something. that way she can feed her internet addiction and ramble all she wants, but will only bother people who visit her own site.

Comment

Agree.

And it's time to return to the roots.

An educational site.

russbo.com

Comment

well i believe she realli has mental disorders and as a bodhisattva i d like to help her
            so i dont know if it wouldnt be a good thing to let her in to focus on her disorders

Comment

for insTance she has megalomaniac aspecTs

she has a greaT new plan

she has a mission

she is a shaolin nun or a brhamin

in The pasT she reached nirvana

she has higher IQ Than mosT

i believe we should help her come back To earTh, To whaT she realli is
              ThaT s one aspecv of Chan, poinTing aT The hearT of Things

Comment

Frankly...it's not that I dont give a shit, but a shit is where I draw the line.

..on alll sorts of things O.o

Comment

The final goodbye from BL.

Damn, I'm gonna miss her.

if not your pure and simple dumb ignorance for all that happened here. both you and gene chinng and onesp1ng. it was you first that announced to everyone that I 'm sexy and it was yourself and onesp1ng that declared love for me lonng before anyone decide they just love anyone.

I think the emotional intelligence on this board has sunk soo low.. that thank god some of you have other institutioned educational informations to pass on because without that.. this place has nOthing.
                  what a bunch of bafoons.
                  i wont bother you again.
                  god bless you.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

russbo.com

Comment

me again? i didn't say anything.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You must have said something.

BL wouldn't make anything up now, would she?

russbo.com

Comment

I'm a buddhist. I dont actually do things like that. .just dont tell too many people because the suspense is just great!

Blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

how do u know u r a buddhist? u think u r good enough or have understood buddhism?

Comment

I'll answer, Dogchow...

because liutangsanzang, I banked my entire soul and future on that i like and 'll do my best to see logic in the reform ideas I keep finding myself guilty of concurring buddha has unleashed my life.

so far I like what I'm looking at..

and yeh. I think i understand dharma and I think I understand buddhism. sue me, spank me and send me to hell if it's in your own tenets to or if I'm wrong.. but so far.. buddhism is what I am. I dont know what if that's not my reality. I'm open though. ..just not optimistic anyone 'll ever prove it wrong otherwise.

God bless you. read the science article I posted. It's verry reiterative .

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Comment

i have no intention 2 spank u because in mi experience it releases a lot of bad energi inside women i m not able to face

mi question is epistemological

u sai u understand dhamma

dhamma in pali means phenomenons

mi question is epistemological: how do u know u understand phenomenons?

also in mi understanding to sai u r buddhist means u know or believe buddhism is true because i suppose u wouldnt be part of a religion that is fake

so how do u know buddhism is true?

and last epistemological question is how do u understand the hinaiana sutta, kalama sutta, where sakiamuni is said to have said u should not believe a religious teacher but know bi urself what is good and true. so how can u believe sakiamuni?

peace and love

Comment

Working...
                              X