Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. Yes, How to Save the Economy: Put your country 750 billion extra dollars into debt in order to inflate your currency to the point where existing contracts are worthless. Now that would be "truely brilliant".

Also I missed Obama's speeches where he called himself a fascist. Seems like a pretty weak "guise" to me.

Comment

Oh Zach, you're not a liberal now, are you?

What shall we do...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I believe he is a black belt in rock and roll.

Ur pretty much ****ed

Comment

Whatever you call me, I'm just not a fan of the "Obama=Satan" crowd (any more than I was a fan of the folks who liked to refer to "Bu$hitler"). And I don't think people should be able to get away with saying things like "give $250K to everyone in America and we'd be better off". That is, I think they should be able to get away with saying it, but they should be mocked heartily.

Comment

I vote 4 taranarkistomunismombaisajiabaisajiamahabaisajiaba isajiarajasamugatesohaanarkirepublicinusrhellholes

Comment

OK Zach, don't let us down now.

Maybe the following will help you figure out what your political leanings are...
              Attached Files
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Well doc that one made me laugh but did i tell u about kapitalistortara and the french commercial plane that was struck by the storm and the angulimalasutta against death penalty and the killing of Hussein and the appearance of the rat and the terrorism of amnistia bai?

I dont understand nothing but should be very careful with the karma of killing civilians and making wars... No?

Good luck...

Comment

Haha. Yeah, I guess if you take Hollywood out of the equation you're left with some pretty ugly dems. That said I think they were reaching a bit with some of the Republican picks. Who gives a shit about Bo Derek?

Comment

I can't figure out who's hotter.

Helen Thomas or Barbara Streisand.

But then again, I'm a conservative, so, I think they're both hot. As long as some Democrat is waking up next to them.

russbo.com

Comment

This is classic. I've been holding back on this moron, but, I just can't pass this one up. Had to share it...
                      Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

might be funnier if i had any idea about politics in america or the world. to much bullshit for me
                        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Maestro, it just doesn't matter.

This is the answer to the future, LOL : http://www.russbo.org/vb/showpost.ph...6&postcount=27

russbo.com

Comment

i think muhammed ali is to blame lol, that bastard

honestly its time to take action eh? whats that mean, more ****ing and christian babies or what?

that seemed like a pretty biased video, i really dont understand whats the big deal about islam.

i know religions etc and cultures draw boundaries between people but i think were pretty used to that in western society. why didnt that video say how many people are atheist?

Comment

Maestro, consider this link to be "Politics 101"...

russbo.com

Comment

that read like obama hating 101 lol. dont get me wrong i dont like him either but i also dont know all that much about anything political

that article was just a bunch of insults with no substance or even detail, but ok haha

Comment

Working...
                                X