This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SITE UPDATES

LFJ has authored some excellent articles on some traditional Shaolin forms in the main russbo.com site.

You can find them in the Latest Additions area of the main page, or in the Traditional area of Shaolin / Shaolin Gong Fu via the main menu on top.

As usual, we appreciate the efforts by our community members to expand our knowledge base.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I'm going to be updating the software on the main russbo.com site soon; I will be adding more features, more community interaction abilities, better design and appearance, and some more material that I've been hoarding (since I've been unable to type the past two months, with carpal tunnel. I keep telling you guys, that Muay Thai boxing stuff is no good for your hands...)

Not sure why I'm doing this. The site has slowed down a bit with the eruption of Facebook, but we still get hundreds of visitors at a time, from time to time, for some strange reason.

Give me a few weeks, and it should all be done.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Hey dok nice 2 c u bak! Not much threads, isnt hit?, or is it i dont understand the new form of da site?

Amogasidi!

Namo guan shi yin busha!

Comment

The main russbo.com site has been refurbished. Still have a little more work to do, will try to integrate the two areas so that one log in user name and password will work everywhere in the russbo universe here...

russbo.com

Comment

The log in information that you use in the Forum / Library, should now work in the main russbo.com site.

Also, logging into the forums here should automatically log you into the Video section.

russbo.com

Comment

The main web site is going to be completely overhauled soon, with new software and features. As this will take me a few days, various parts of the site will not be available, nor shall it function correctly.

russbo.com

Comment

Very nice and complete listing of the uncommon forms. Very few people actually reference the Damocles Stick and Sword froms. Well done.

Comment

Working...
              X