The advantages of dating "non-western" women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The advantages of dating "non-western" women

My judge who sat on this case is a good friend of mine. Comical that this happened to her:

A juror who wrote sexually explicit letters to a defendant in a murder trial and then visited him at the county jail didn't commit jury misconduct, a judge said Monday.

District Judge Valerie Adair ruled that defendant Ricky Vazquez, 27, won't get a new trial because juror Marnie Ramirez didn't engage in wrongdoing when she contacted Vazquez by mail and in person after the trial.

Vazquez was convicted of second-degree murder in October. Ramirez was a juror for his case. She said previously that she was the holdout on the jury who wanted to convict Ramirez of voluntary manslaughter, a lesser charge.

Ramirez, 21, is married and works as a bank teller. She said she wrote several letters to Vazquez and went to the jail three times to see him. She last visited him on Nov. 26.

In her letters, she tells Vazquez that she's a sex addict and wants to touch him. She also tells Vazquez in the letters that she'll send him photos of herself.
    What women see in these guys, I'll never know.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

curiosity killed the cat.

people are ****ed up all over the world, thats what makes it an interesting place to live.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Deep Maestro, very deep.

And sadly, kind of true...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

dont be paranoiac

seeing natural goodness inside each being is a good practice that can lead to equalizing one with other

vajraiana stuff

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post

seeing natural goodness inside each being is a good practice that can lead to equalizing one with other
          Like Bonnie and Clyde. Natural badness inside beings also has a tendency to bring others down.

russbo.com

Comment

Who's the "non-western" in this story? I'm confused.

Comment

no one, hes talking about western women being "crazy" and alot of them are, imo in a different way then the women in asia or wherever, but they are still just as crazy as our women imho.

but then again i havent banged any eastern women lolo so doc is the authority on that. if only i went to that massage parlor...
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Doc, Doc, Doc, Haven’t you learned there’s some real lulus in the East too?
                Signed – an authority.

Comment

Working...
                X