Ng Ga Kuen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ng Ga Kuen

I have been studyng under Ng Ga Kuen, but now am starting to feel doubts about the style, if anybody knows anything under this style with GM Seming Ma, please let me know past experience

Ng Ga Kuen

Ok, the only problem I am having is that sometimes I would like to ask a specific question to my direct Sifu from the style, my Sifu will not answer due to he only likes to provide the information 1 time, then I ask above & get thrown back to my Sifu. Hector, I would like to train one day with Li Cun Bin/Shi Yan Bin, but also have my doubts due to the information given to me & by the way what happened to the answer you were looking for as far as "Long" being a real monk; Quisiera
    saber si "Long" realmente es un verdadero monje como preguntabas
    anteriormente, agarraste alguna respuesta?? Se dice ser mi estilo, 5 familias/5 animales entrenamiento tradicional, pero aun tengo mis dudas
    sobre Wushu & tradicional; Shi Yan Bin enseƱa tradicional, Wushu; me podras quitar dudas??

Comment

what kind of doubts do you have, just let me know

Comment

You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. Httpmarketing Trustoo Haarlem

Comment

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. go now

Comment

Of Ga Kuen is a martial art originating from Southern China, known for its swift and agile movements. You need to get concrete removal adelaide​ and learn more new ways for construction pools. It emphasizes both defensive and offensive techniques and is characterized by its practicality and efficiency in combat situations.

Comment

Working...
            X