No announcement yet.

Yet another school question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that s what i dont get, is that u sai that guis such as the gongfu practicioner in shaolin wugulun are in bad health

isnt it a bit in contradiction with realiti?

it seems a lot of doctors have prejudices against vegetarianism

Comment

We're not prejudiced.

Just knowledgeable.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

so u think such people as shaolin wugulun r in bad health and r doing wrong thing?

Comment

E-fight!!!!! come on guys. cant we all just get along. I saw 550 on there website. that includes room and board and 3 meals a day. How long does it take to get used to the food? or am I going to be living on pepto for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by wowguy101 View Post
            I saw 550 on there website. that includes room and board and 3 meals a day.
            i assume you mean shaolindeyang.com?

if you go there now you'll find that it is offline. reason being that it was set up by one of the kids in dengfeng who translates for master deyang sometimes. but it was without his permission and he charged way more than master deyang asks. so he made him take it offline.

the only website for master deyang is his international website: http://shideyang.com/ run by his italian disciples.

the real price should probably be a couple hundred usd cheaper. i'll have to ask master deyang exactly, because i've never paid what little he asks.

How long does it take to get used to the food? or am I going to be living on pepto for a while?
            well, you're probably better off eating outside. but they are willing to cook anything you ask for specially. its not that bad, if you dont want to leave the school and spend money.

but still, you can hop on a bus for 1 yuan and go to a large grocery store up the street and buy things. also the restaurants are good and very cheap.

at the grocery store you can find everything- all types of fruits, nuts, breads, pastas, etc.. they have a chinese deli section too, and i also got some soy powder to mix with my protein powder, bananas and everything.

when do you plan to take your trip? i'm over there pretty often and could help arrange it for you. you can pm me if you like.

Comment

oh,really,I will check out

Comment

Working...
              X