Mind, Body and kick ass moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind, Body and kick ass moves

'Mind, Body and kick ass moves' is one the human-weaponesque shows I have recently discovered without the challenge matches and gimmicky american brand production. The host, Chris Crudelli, has an interesting background of martial arts training (his wiki page gives you some idea) and offers a more in-depth look at many of the eastern martial arts than I found with either Human Weapon or Fight Quest. You can Youtube a few of his clips but not full episodes. Australian russboians can watch the series on Monday nights at 9pm on ABC2.

Crudelli's martial arts history is grounded in kung fu so there's particular emphasis on styles throughout China. In my opinion this is the frontrunner for the best martial arts series around (except for maybe 'Kung Fu'). The DVD is also available.

Does anyone know of any other martial series/programs that feature kung fu?

BTW, the fight quest kung fu episode featuring DeCheng and DeYang's schools is up on Youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I&feature=related"]YouTube - Kiai Master vs MMA[/ame]

teh lulz

Comment

dogchow stop posting vids of yourself getting your ass kicked

and that shaolin episode was good. de cheng gave his guy a hug at the end lolo, that was cool. was overall good stuff
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

What else are you gona jerk off to if i do that??

And yes that was a cool episode. They did pretty well against the Chinese fighters too.

Comment

Friends, time r suffering. Lets face israelian fascism and islamic fascism. Anarchy in unity.

Comment

Working...
          X