Shi de cheng JUMP YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi de cheng JUMP YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA

lolo, goofy thread title, i actually just wanna know how i can get my hands on one of those black and white shi de cheng sweat suits his students were wearing, i want one
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Next time I go, if I remember, I'll get you one.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I was given one of these when I first arrived at the school but it was too big. The 'jumpsuit' is a pair of pants with jacket, plastered with the Shi De Cheng logo, name and even has an identifying student number often mismatched between the students tops and bottoms.
      They have different uniforms for Winter and Summer but most of the videos (maybe all) of De Cheng's students on Russbo.tv feature the students in the Winter attire, this the same style. In any case, I never wore it because other than being oversized it was uncomfortable and didn't allow me to move as freely as the apparel I brought with me from Australia.

Maestro, you said you were thinking of going to Doc's in Thailand at some point? I'd be happy to give the set I've got, I'm not very sentimental about that sort of stuff and I can leave them with Doc, that is, if I get down to Phuket.

Comment

I leave next week. I'll be back early November. Will be in Vegas this summer. Decheng might come to live with me in September, in Las Vegas. If my house is repaired... Otherwise, maybe he'll just travel the US with me, the little guy, and da boss.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

By November I will have long left China, and chances are I will be somewhere in Thailand or South East Asia, so the possibility of me coming down to Phuket, at least after November is likely.

Comment

i thought about it and i wouldnt want it if i hadnt been there. but yea ill be there in november im not sure maybe mid to late november but november i still gotta get everything figured out like visas and stuff i have no idea what to do about any of that. and life here is just so crazy its difficult to even focus on what i need to do..

anyway, yea. oh and good luck with the chinese poon, i would have caved awhile ago and doubled up on some trojans and hit the massage parlor.
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

While I could spend my free time doing just about anything else, I usually find myself playing puppet hockey, one of the many entertaining games available on the internet.

Comment

We have a site for sports games. You must be interested. OKBet sports betting

Comment

Working...
                X