Baraks deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. how do u view ignorance 1?

i heard that according to Asanga (lineage of Chan) it is absence of knowledge while that according to other budist thinkers it is a real but false idea

i dont remember who said it but some indian master said that obscurations of knowledge comes from the grasping to the idea of independant self and the non perception of emptiness

though coming from greek philosophy in this life, i m still attracted to the doctrine of essences. but dont the budist say dont be caught in emptiness?

i read the Phedon these days about death and orphism misteries, interesting but the positions of Socrates and Plato on slavery give me problem, as in general their ethical/political attitudes
    Last edited by liutangsanzang; 03-18-2009, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
      doc and everyone else what do you think about the banking situation right now?
      It's all part of the Israeli plot to destroy America.

Destroy America part 1 - Order America to attack Iraq. Have America spend every cent it has on the war in Iraq

Destroy America part 2 - Order America to attack Afghanistan. Have America spend lots of money in Afghanistan.

Destroy America part 3 - To get the USA citizen to support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, or at least not to oppose them, give people "free" money by giving them credit cards they can't afford.

Destroy America part 4 - Another part of keeping the USA citizen happy during the war is to let them buy houses cheap. Sell houses to people who can't afford them, with a clause in the contract that says they have to make a balloon payment you know they will never be able to make.

Destroy America part 5 - Wait for America to finish destroying Iraq so Israel can move in and take over.

Destroy America part 6 - Once America is done with Iraq, crash the economy by stealing all the money out of the banks and stock corporations, calling in those balloon mortgage payments, and increasing the interest on all of those credit cards.

Destroy America part 7 - Tell the USA government that all the banks and stock corporations are going to fail unless the USA government gives them billions of dollars.

Destroy America part 8 - After 6 years of spending every cent they have on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the USA does not have any money to give the banks and stock corporations.

Destroy America part 9 (The destruction of America is in sight) - Since the USA has no money, and the banks and stock corporations must be kept afloat, print up 3 or 4 trillion dollars to give to the banks and stock corporations.

Destroy America part 10 - The banks and stock corporations take all those trillions of dollars and give them out as bonuses to the people who are running the operation to destroy America at each bank and stock corporation.

Destroy America part 11- The USA government begins to realize it is in a trap. But the Israelis in control of the USA government prevent anyone from doing anything about the trap. Anyone who challenges any financial bailout is targetted by the media or threatened.

Destroy America part 12 - The Final Countdown - The USA government realizes it has been the victim of a plot, and there is no way out of that plot. The USA is completely bankrupted.

All the USA can do now is print more and more and more money, or threaten people with their military. The USA has nothing else. Israelis sent all American manufacturing overseas. All the call centers, all ther research, all overseas.

The USA has nothing with which to rebuild it's economy. It was all sent overseas.

Now we just wait for the thud. Either the USA goes bankrupt and sinks into obscurity over decades like Britain, or they choose to go down fighting by making war on anyone who has something that might be worth money.

All thanks to the state of Israel. Be sure to write to all the Israelis that Barack Obama has hired to run the USA government and thank them for destroying your country.

Comment

Ain't freedom of speech wonderful?

Comment

Lets try a vigilante society next.

Hahaha happeh, mbokohoto whoever you are. I think that is highly unlikely. The U.S. is much too powerful to be overthrown by isreal... Imo.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Mobutu, three advices to stop ur paranoiac psychosis

1 Doubt

2 Try to see how love works everywhere and how ignorance is just an absence that need to be filled with love. I think that will make u more at peace and help u develop love

3 Practice techniques to develop love and understanding

Good luck

Comment

recently i watched www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ i'll definetly download this one tonight. I'm friggin horrified to know these things but can't keep myself away...

There are only 10 types of people in this world.
              Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                Mobutu, three advices to stop ur paranoiac psychosis

1 Doubt

2 Try to see how love works everywhere and how ignorance is just an absence that need to be filled with love. I think that will make u more at peace and help u develop love

3 Practice techniques to develop love and understanding

Good luck

As western psychology states; Mental disorder is a chemical process.

Doubt, understanding, love, these are all chemical processes in the brain.

Some people can be rehabilitated by a psychologist and counseling. Others, cannot be reached by modern psychology sometimes and are referred to psychiatrists, who drug them up and supply them with artificial chemicals to help stimulate the parts of their brain that arent working.

I've met people like happeh before, when i was interviewing mentally unstable people on bus rides when i was doing my own studies on psychology, i was just very curious and interested.

They are totally disconnected from reality, but only in some areas. They can still talk, function, think, etc. But they are not living in this reality, they are living in a delusion. And they believe that its real.

Tell them otherwise, and they will just say that you, are the one thats crazy.
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

im shocked they let u get on a bus.

im even more shocked you didnt cry and recite some of your sad poems..or maybe u did and ur not saying anything lolo
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Is that the most intelligent insult you can come up with?

Not only am I shocked, but i am fascinated at the ability of your type of human subspecies to actually form cognitive sentences, let alone use a computer.

Or are you just sitting next to your little brother telling him what to type..?

Or are you riding on a broadband wave from the Anime world to chat with us?

Comment

I m not sure about reducing all mental illness to chemical imbalance or stuff, do u have references please?

For instance Freud would not speak so much of that

Comment

Freud was a psychologist not a psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                          Lets try a vigilante society next.

Hahaha happeh, mbokohoto whoever you are. I think that is highly unlikely. The U.S. is much too powerful to be overthrown by isreal... Imo.
                          You really are stupid Master Splinter. I tell you what. Why don't you try to prove me wrong?

Make up a list of all of the people that the Obama administration has hired. Or just the big shots of you want.

You will find they are all Israelis.

You could start with the Israeli terrorist Rahm Emmanuel who is Obama's chief of staff.

Or you could start with the Israeli Larry Summers who is the Vice Presidents Chief of Staff.

Or you could start with the Israeli in charge of the American economy, Tim Geithner.

Or you could start with the Israeli in charge of the FCC, Julius Genachowski

Pick whichver Israeli you want to start the list. Then when you are done, we will count how many Israelis hold top level positions in the Obama adminstration.

You dumbshit. There are already 4 of them up above.

Comment

Here's what Mbokohutu said prior to his last post:

"Talking to master splinter is a waste of your time."

-mbokohutu, 6/28/2009 (4:07 am)

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
                              You really are stupid Master Splinter. I tell you what. Why don't you try to prove me wrong?

Make up a list of all of the people that the Obama administration has hired. Or just the big shots of you want.

You will find they are all Israelis.

You could start with the Israeli terrorist Rahm Emmanuel who is Obama's chief of staff.

Or you could start with the Israeli Larry Summers who is the Vice Presidents Chief of Staff.

Or you could start with the Israeli in charge of the American economy, Tim Geithner.

Or you could start with the Israeli in charge of the FCC, Julius Genachowski

Pick whichver Israeli you want to start the list. Then when you are done, we will count how many Israelis hold top level positions in the Obama adminstration.

You dumbshit. There are already 4 of them up above.
                              So what does this mean? Are you implying that the u.s. government is being infiltrated by isreali's? Or are you just being racist?

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                                So what does this mean?
                                I tell you what. Print the exchange between us down on a piece of paper. Take the paper down to the local elementary school and pick any child at random.

One of them should be able to explain it to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X