Shi De Cheng goes to Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi De Cheng goes to Thailand

I've been trying to explain to Vanessa what Shi De Cheng is like, and what kind of relationship we've had over the past fourteen years. She's having trouble understanding that a monk from China goes to America and lives with me for a while. It's a difficult concept for some people I guess; it never really frazzled me.

I did tell her that I had expected him to visit us here in Thailand, as I hadn't seen him in a while, and he wanted to see Boris. She wanted to know when he was coming. Of course, knowing him, I never really knew, but I did say to her over a month ago, that one day, I'll get an email telling me that he'll arrive the next day. He kind of functions that way with me, for reasons I'll never understand. Just drops in and stays a while.

This is what I got today:

Troublesome put you in Thailand was sent to me by phone contact, please 18/03/2009 at 20:35 pm on Phuket Island in Thailand airport me, thank you, see you soon! A MI TUO FO ! SHI DE CHENG
    He'll be here tomorrow.

Nothing changes.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

damn i wish i was there!!

post us some videos or something
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

If I wasn't balls-to-the-walls busy with business school I'd already be there

Say hello to him for me, will you?

Comment

i have a feeling doc wont be around here for awhile, he'll be to busy polishing de chengs head

which means i will be in charge for awhile hahahaha
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

You're officially in charge Maestro. Do with BTL as you wish.

I'll be busy getting yelled at because my gong fu sucks from lack of training these past few years. And I'm sure some massage girl out here will have fun rubbing his head. God knows what kind of trouble we'll get into. His second trip to Thailand, first outside of Bangkok. He wants me to teach him scuba diving. I don't think he has a bathing suit.

This is going to be fun.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Will Decheng be continuing to or visiting the US any time soon?

Comment

I helped him with his US visa for this year again, so no doubt he's planning on returning. He said something about this summer when I was back, but no definite plans. I'll talk to him tonight. He has many people to visit there, so no doubt, there will be a trip.

And there will be a Merry Monkmas sometime this summer...

russbo.com

Comment

Cool, could he please give us some clarifications about not killing and the nato politics, the israel politics and in general? I respectedly ask him to enlighten my ignorance!

Please also tell him my himalayan sister Gan Yan has cried often and if he can help her to feel happy in China.

Peace and love

Comment

Working...
                X